White american male with dual citizenship with European country
1) Work at top tier economic consulting firm (think NERA, Cornerstone, etc). Promoted after less than 1.5 years to level below post-mba. 2 years of WE.
2) 730 V40, Q49
3) Northwestern University, 3.6 cumulative GPA, double major in Economics and Math with certificate from Kellogg
4) College: Managed consulting projects for two consulting clubs, produced and oversaw finances for $70,000+ theatrical shows, student government senator, and financial allocation committee member.
Designed and teach first time home buying program for graduates of major non-profit that teaches technical skills to youth. Mentor and tutor students for this same non-profit.
6) Wharton, HBS, Stanford, Kellogg, Booth, Sloan
7) R1 2013-14
8) Either management consulting or Pharma management program
You are applying appropriately. You may also want to consider Ross, Tuck, and Darden.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog