Ok, here is my basic info. I have included a pretty detailed MBA analysis that takes into account my Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits. Hopefully other vets can criticize its considerations or find it useful. Thanks in advance!
1) Basic demographic info: 27, male, US
2) Educational Background: Finance Major, 3.3 overall/3.7 university GPA (have 4 F's that should of been withdrawls while I was in the Marines due to deployment ending my class participation, I cannot get the original orders to correct them), 700 GMAT
3) Work experience: Undergrads Spring 2012, Prior experience culinary school, 2 years chef/restaurant management, 4 years as an Enlisted Marine (Supply and Logistics), Fixed Income Analyst Internship at top rank funds, IRS Revenue Agent Co-op
4) Extracurriculars: Business Honors Program. President (FOR NEXT YEAR) Financial Management Assc, 2/2 first place finishes for our schools stock competitions.
5) Short/Long term goals: I want to move into trading or buy side analyst for asset management post MBA. Consulting/consulting analyst is a secondary consideration.
6) Schools: Which schools have you considered already? Any on your initial short list? Columbia, Booth, Haas, Stern, Cornell, Anderson.... please see spreadsheet