Profile DetailsWork Experience:
I was hired by Infosys as Systems Engineer. In 3 years time I grew into a business role in Logistic Consulting. My work revolves around Requirement gathering, Solution design, Business analysis and implementation. Currently, I handle the responsibilities of Business impact analyst and Associate Consultant. Worked across multiple projects for Multi National clients such as APL Logistics, Tommy Hilfiger, Espirit -etc.GMAT:
630 . Quants 48, Verbal 27College Info:
Vasavi College of Engineering, Osmania University,India, 75.3 %,Mechanical Engineering,2010- year of graduation.Extra circulars:
1. Conceptualized and executed one of the largest collegiate events of the country.
2. Researched, designed and executed the concept of educating under-privileged kids in nearby Government schools. Handled schools for 3 months and saw successful results.
3. Took leadership and responsibility of one school for above mentioned community work.
4. Handled critical go-live phase of some projects.
5. Part of social clubs towards protection of Environment, increasing social awareness, Marathons to support poor kids-etc.Target Programs:
Since my undergrad is from mechanical Engineering and work ex is in Logistics consulting, I want to have an MBA, specialized at Supply Chain Management Consulting.Post MBA goal:
Wish to work for multi-national logistics clients in short term and gain expertise on latest market trends. In long term, dream to set up a logistic firm that delivers solutions to latest problems in the market. Wish to be recognized as a thought leader in Supply Chain Management arena.
I have applied for Round 2/Round 3 for the following colleges and got rejects.
1. Kenan Flagler - UNC -- Rejected
2. Kelley - Indiana -- Rejected
3. Mays - Texas A&M -- Rejected
4. Mccombs - Univ of Texas -- Rejected
I submitted very honest and competitive essays(in my opinion). Nonethless, couldnt make it. I am waiting for Michigan state - Broad`s result.
Given my profile, kindly suggest me the colleges for which I shud be applying in case I apply for R1- 2013-14. Also suggest on improvements to make my rpofile more competitive.
Thanks in Advance for the reply. Greatly appreciated.