Joined: 25 Nov 2013
, given: 0
Profile Evaluation/ Would be really obliged [#permalink]
13 Aug 2014, 20:28
I would really appreciate if you could evaluate my profile.
My Target schools are: As usual the top US universities, but I dont have any constraints regarding school. For me quality of education and appropriate school is the most prioritized.
Indian Male, 26
Undergraduate: B. Tech. (Metallurgical and Materials Engineering) CGPA - 8.6/10, College - NIT Jaipur (among top 15 colleges of the nation)
GMAT: 690 (Quant - 49, Verbal - 35, IR - 7, AWA - 5)
Work experience: I currently have about 4 years work experience with Accenture. By this time next year, i will have 5 years of work experience with Accenture. I have worked as an engineer and handled the responsibility of a Functional Lead. My responsibilities included requirement analysis, Formulating Business Queries and identifying potential Projects, application optimization and act as the application lead.
As a part of the work I had done I was able to reduce the incident count in my application by more than 80% of the initial count.
- Received special recognition for being a good mentor for new joiners and for proper communication.
- Involved in providing training to End Users as well as GFT training within Accenture, also in delegating work to different teams and training them accordingly.
- Received an honorable mention at the Mental Ability Quiz at the 11th International Competition for Science, Mathematics, Astronomy and Computer Science QUANTA 2005, ad won various other quiz competitions.
- Won a T shirt painting competition at Accenture Mumbai Level.
- Photography (Participated in various competitions and won some at local competitions)
- Listening to music and exploring new genre of the same.
- Swimming and watching Formula1.
Post-MBA goal: Strategy/ Consulting
Kindly advice on which colleges should I aim for, be it in US, or any other country. Also, I could use some scholarship if possible.
I would be really obliged if you could help in identifying the appropriate programs for me.