Your GMAT, GPA & ECs looks fine. I believe that you must do some research on b-schools and then target few realistic and ambitious colleges. You may also apply in Tuck, Cornell, Yale, Darden, INSEAD. St. Gallen, IMD, IE-Spain & HEC-Paris.
Let me know if you require any assistance in selection of business schools or free profile evaluation. You may PM your details to have a detail discussion.
Hi I was hoping you could evaluate my profile. Thanks!
1) White male: 28.
2) Two years in a consulting role. And Three years in Equity Research at a boutique as the lead analyst covering med devices.
3) GMAT 700: Q46, V40
4) Graduate from U. Tampa: GPA 3.5, Major 3.75. 4.0 my senior year. Also studied in Japan for my junior year.
5) CFA charter holder. Also took Calc I and II through UCLA Berkeley's distance program and got A's (I essentially had to teach myself).
6) Not much charity work, but actively train jiujitsu and compete in tournaments. I have recently joined a small charity organization for helping wounded vets to re-engage in physical activities.
7) Target schools: Columbia, NYU, Wharton, LBS.
8) Looking to exit in buyside/PE/VC
Undergrad- Top 5 college in India
MBA- Top 15 FT ranking b-school