Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 18:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Props to Knewton

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance
Schools: Harvard Business School (HBS) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
GPA: 3.91
WE: Corporate Finance (Venture Capital)
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 69 [2] , given: 6

Props to Knewton [#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2010, 18:22
This post received
KUDOS
Just want to give props to Knewton for how they handled my testimonial. I scored in the 99th percentile and wrote them a thank you letter for their program. They asked for my permission to use my comments on their website. Because I have an unique name and didn't feel the most comfortable displaying it, I said if they could use a fake name instead then it's fine. They responded by saying they completely understand me not wanting to use my name but declined to use another name instead. I thought that was a very honest and classy thing to do.
Knewton GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Knewton GMAT Representative
Schools: B.A. Harvard
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 0

Re: Props to Knewton [#permalink] New post 06 Aug 2010, 08:21
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you had a good experience, and congrats again on the excellent GMAT score...

--

Chris Black
Web Content Editor
Knewton, Inc.

View Knewton's latest discount for GMAT Club members.

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Props to Knewton [#permalink] New post 09 Sep 2010, 02:07
CharmWithSubstance wrote:
Just want to give props to Knewton for how they handled my testimonial. I scored in the 99th percentile and wrote them a thank you letter for their program. They asked for my permission to use my comments on their website. Because I have an unique name and didn't feel the most comfortable displaying it, I said if they could use a fake name instead then it's fine. They responded by saying they completely understand me not wanting to use my name but declined to use another name instead. I thought that was a very honest and classy thing to do.

I also think so.
Retired Moderator
Followers: 108

Kudos [?]: 236 [0], given: 33

Re: Props to Knewton [#permalink] New post 12 Sep 2010, 20:12
Presently, I'm also going through the Knewton course.

Teaching style at Knewton:

Though Knewton teaches through online, but till now I never felt that I’m not class. Teachers are helping and try to solve each and every problem you face in class effectively.

I really liked Knewton. It gave me the flexibility to study at my own pace. It was extremely convenient and offered really good resources. It's also nice that you can watch all of the classes over again for the whole year.

Study material at Knewton:

There are more than 3400 questions to be solved in knewton course! 5 CATs nearer to the real GMAT. Knewton has good feature of pretest and retest (after the class) to know what you have gained in the class. The whole course consists of watching videos (live or pre-recorded) taking quizzes, doing homework, taking assignments; there is much to do with Knewton. I'm loving it!

Moreover, the questions are standardized and near to the real GMAT questions. Knewton has really a great staff supporting you all the time and responding to your emails within less than an hour! Yes, I got replies of my queries in less than an hour.

Knewton's 50 point money back guarantee is one of the best things of course. Knewton simple rocks!

Funny, Interesting and Crazy Facts, Photos and Videos!
http://funnyinterestingcrazy.blogspot.co.uk/

Knewton GMAT Representative
Schools: B.A. Harvard
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 0

Re: Props to Knewton [#permalink] New post 13 Sep 2010, 06:41
Great to hear you're enjoying the class! Keep up the good work, and we look forward to hearing from you as the course progresses...

--

Chris Black
Web Content Editor
Knewton, Inc.

View Knewton's latest discount for GMAT Club members.

Director
Director
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 65 [0], given: 46

Re: Props to Knewton [#permalink] New post 13 Sep 2010, 09:19
Knewton is like having another OG, the questions are so similar but not really.

It's a dawg eat dawg world.

Re: Props to Knewton   [#permalink] 13 Sep 2010, 09:19