Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 07:06

Starting Soon:

Live Q&A Session with Cambridge Admissions Team   ||    Join Chat Room to Attend the Session

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Quant question difficulty in Test vs. OG problems

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: Q V
GMAT 2: Q V
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 1

GMAT Tests User
Quant question difficulty in Test vs. OG problems [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2010, 15:12
Hi all

I am hoping someone can share their experience here

I am wondering if the level of difficulty on the real Gmat test questions is the same as the OG problems.(12th version and Quant Review)

Ergo if I can manage the OG questions then I am sorted for the Test

The ting is that I have been taking the Manhattan tests for practice and to me they seem far more difficult/diffirent then the OG questions

I would appreciate your comments or input on this :roll:

many thanks !
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Ms. Big Fat Panda
Ms. Big Fat Panda
Followers: 334

Kudos [?]: 1361 [0], given: 194

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: Quant question difficulty in Test vs. OG problems [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2010, 16:26
I remember reading about this a while ago, but most of the MGMAT questions are 700-800 level. So if you're not scoring too well on those, don't worry about it too much. You can also use the GMAT Club score estimator to figure out your scores. Take a GMAT prep to e sure if you're doing as well as you want, since that's the most accurate indicator.

Image Posted from GMAT ToolKit
Retired Moderator
Followers: 77

Kudos [?]: 465 [0], given: 25

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: Quant question difficulty in Test vs. OG problems [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2010, 20:44
The OG questions are the most representative of the actual test difficulty level

MGMAT is much harder, but as mentioned a lot of those questions are like 700-800 level ... But even so tougher end of the spectrum

Image Posted from GMAT ToolKit

Math write-ups
1) Algebra-101 2) Sequences 3) Set combinatorics 4) 3-D geometry

My GMAT story

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Re: Quant question difficulty in Test vs. OG problems   [#permalink] 09 Nov 2010, 20:44