Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Sep 2014, 17:57

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Quants is killing me.

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 570 Q46 V24
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 21

Quants is killing me. [#permalink] New post 29 Aug 2013, 02:30
Hi,

I have been studying Quants since a month or so and I am still unable to solve even a single sub 600 question. Half of the solutions I am unable to understand even after going through the detailed posts.

When I started studying for GMAT, I was aiming for 700 but now even 600 looks way beyond reach. Now, I have purchased the MGMAT set, signed up with Magoosh & e-gmat. At present I am not even thinking about verbal because Quant is eating up my whole time. After 10-12hour work day, it becomes very difficult to give a lot of time. I started PnC and spent about 2-3 hours on Youtube trying to grab the concepts. I understood what the presenters were saying and was able to solve question with them but once I started tackling the book questions I got completely lost.

This is affecting my work as well. I am always very frustrated and unable to think clearly. Sometimes I question myself should I even consider going to a Bschool if I am not even able to get hang of basic Quants. My confidence is the lowest at this point.

I am sorry but I have no one to share this with. I seek help.
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 25

CAT Tests
Re: Quants is killing me. [#permalink] New post 22 Oct 2013, 13:29
Listen go through all bunuels post. If you have not done official guide, then search the official guide directory in GMATclub and solve problems from there. Look out for bunuels post.

I would advise only focus on quant now. Think that the exam has only quant . Once you get a better grip move on verbal. In due process you can learn one topic of sc for a week or two to the max
Re: Quants is killing me.   [#permalink] 22 Oct 2013, 13:29