Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 07:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Question about sending test score reports

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

Question about sending test score reports [#permalink] New post 19 Nov 2007, 11:49
GMATPrep says the actual GMAT will give me the opportunity to send my test scores to 5 schools. I remember doing the same for GRE. But that was like 10 years ago with the paper-and-pencil format. I have a few of questions regarding this:

1) I know the schools I want to send the scores to ofcourse. But do I need any school codes? I remember there were some school codes that I used to identify the schools for reporting the GRE scores.

2) At what point in the test does the software ask for the school names/codes? Is it before the test or after my scores are shown to me?

3) If I have to send the scores to additional schools later will they charge any money for it? My guess is yes... if so how much per school?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 1

[#permalink] New post 19 Nov 2007, 12:17
Gluon, each school has a unique number that you have to bring with you to the test center.

At the end of the test, you will decide to give the go ahead or cancel your score. If you want your scores, then they will be sent to the schools whose numbers you submitted prior to the start of the test.

If you decide to report the score to additional schools, you will have to pay an additional fee. Check http://www.mba.com/mba/TaketheGMAT for details.

What I don't know and I hope someone can answer is, first, what happens if you report the score to a school to which you haven't started the application process? and second, what happens when you submit a score to a school you are applying for in years to come? Anyone?

Oh! gluon.. good luck. Time to collect your 700.

Thanks!
  [#permalink] 19 Nov 2007, 12:17