1. Would non-live Verbal Prep not provide any information/help on the application of concepts?
- We have 33 application files that help you do the same in Verbal Online.
2. Is there a Live Verbal Prep class for a 1-month schedule? The current one (per your link) starts April-13, only to end in June. I'm planning to give GMAT by 3rd week of May, hence the urgency & need.
- We only run one batch of Verbal Live Prep. You can do an accelerated course and improve. Here is one guy who completed the course in 20 days.
3. Is there a study plan available for non-live complete verbal or individual SC/ CR/ RC course?
- You get a study plan with every e-GMAT
course including individual courses.
4. I have already started the trial session for SC, and find it useful. Although, not all concepts (compared to MGMAT SC
) are available in the trial-level, I would really like to confirm once again, if there is a full/partial refund- should in case I wish to cancel in-between the session (say when I'm at level-2)
- I am a bit perplexed with your question. Firstly, are you implying that MGMAT SC
is available free of charge. Secondly, comparing a course with a book is like comparing Apples and Oranges. While both teach you concepts, the audio visual method is much more efficient. In addition, the e-GMAT
course has many more exercises & examples (>500) and comes with support. While we do offer refunds after you complete up to 25% of the course, by the time you reach level 2, you will have completed about 35% of the course. Moreover, the quality of content in free trial is a testament of the quality of course material.
5. Being an Indian user, what mode of payment is available? There is no netbanking/debit card payment option. Unfortunately I do not own a Credit card/paypal.
-We can provide a Netbanking option. Write to me at Rajat(at)e-gmat
6. Is there any support contact number for e-gmat
? I couldn't find one on your website.
-There is no support number of e-GMAT
. You can always write to me or others. We have a very active internal support system. We have responded to over 3400 subject matter queries.
7. How many questions are there in each application file. For the preview file- there were 2 questions. Is that a norm?
-Most application files have upwards of 5 questions. Some have even 8. The number of questions depends on the number of preceding concepts. Since there are very few concepts in the free trial, we could only fit very few questions there.
8. Where are OG13 questions referenced in the course. Even after completing the free trial/level-1 preview section- I couldn't find any reference to OG question.
-All the OG questions are listed in the .pdf icon with the application files.
Free trial:Click here to start free trial (100+ free practice questions)
Free Session: September 14: Learn how to define your GMAT strategy, create your study plan and master the core skills to excel on the GMAT. Click here to attend.