Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Aug 2014, 20:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [1] , given: 4

Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 [#permalink] New post 30 Jan 2014, 14:09
This post received
KUDOS
Hi all,

I have a question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 - the two additional full-length exams available for purchase on the Official GMAT website.
Can someone please tell me if these exams are as good as the two free exams included in GMATPrep software ?
Is it more useful to purchase this pack instead of taking the free exams again ?

Please advice.

Thanks!
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Schools: AGSM '22
GMAT Date: 04-01-2014
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 34 [1] , given: 24

Re: Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 [#permalink] New post 30 Jan 2014, 21:08
This post received
KUDOS
batman08 wrote:
Hi all,

I have a question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 - the two additional full-length exams available for purchase on the Official GMAT website.
Can someone please tell me if these exams are as good as the two free exams included in GMATPrep software ?
Is it more useful to purchase this pack instead of taking the free exams again ?

Please advice.

Thanks!

Hi Batman,
You can retake GMATPrep tests and squeeze out as many questions as there are included in the free pack. However retake scores will inevitably be inflated. So if you exhausted official material and you need more practice you will definitely benefit from the Exam Pack 1.

It will be very useful as exam Pack 1 has two real tests contains 404 questions never seen in any other GMAC product. Also you can retake to see all of the 404 questions not just what's in 2 exams...

Kudos (+1) if you find this post helpful. :)

Last edited by code19 on 31 Jan 2014, 15:53, edited 1 time in total.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Oxford
GPA: 3.54
WE: Project Management (Retail Banking)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 95 [0], given: 85

Re: Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 [#permalink] New post 31 Jan 2014, 03:44
batman08 wrote:
Hi all,

Please advice.

Thanks!

Definitly !! worth the $39.99 but try to give them with AWA and IR and review carefully your responses. One more thing, give them at the same time you'll take the test and before have a good amount of sleep and relaxation ; Otherwise, your score even good or bad may not reflect your accurate performance on the real thing.

Good Luck

KUDOS is the good manner to help the entire community.

"If you don't change your life, your life will change you"

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 [#permalink] New post 02 Feb 2014, 11:29
Help!!!!!!!! I downloaded the Gmatprep exam pack 1, but despite I installed succesufully I cant find the Exam 3 and Exam 4. Its supposted to be in the Take practice exam section, but I only see Exam 1 and Exam 2!!

Please help me!! I scheduled the practice exam for today!!

Thanks a lot!!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Oxford
GPA: 3.54
WE: Project Management (Retail Banking)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 95 [0], given: 85

Re: Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 [#permalink] New post 02 Feb 2014, 15:15
herman2210 wrote:
Help!!!!!!!! I downloaded the Gmatprep exam pack 1, but despite I installed succesufully I cant find the Exam 3 and Exam 4. Its supposted to be in the Take practice exam section, but I only see Exam 1 and Exam 2!!

Please help me!! I scheduled the practice exam for today!!

Thanks a lot!!

Hi,

Please check if the time (date, hour) that shows your computer is well adjusted because the software may be considered "expired". Also, you must check if GMATprep exam pack1 exists on your list, the one that will apear once you click on "Select the set of exams" when u choose "Take a practice exam"
Otherwise, try to contact the customer service.

Cheers

KUDOS is the good manner to help the entire community.

"If you don't change your life, your life will change you"

Manager
Manager
Schools: AGSM '22
GMAT Date: 04-01-2014

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 24

Re: Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 [#permalink] New post 02 Feb 2014, 15:44
it is hidden under the "Drop down menu" where Default Exam Pack is, this one is located one under it

Kudos (+1) if you find this post helpful. :)

Verbal Forum Moderator
Verbal Forum Moderator
Followers: 40

Kudos [?]: 408 [0], given: 243

Premium Member
Re: Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 [#permalink] New post 28 Feb 2014, 00:31
Can you install exam pack 1 also on three different systems just like QP1 ?

How to CHOOSE your Business School
Thanks = Kudos. Kudos are appreciated

Rules for posting on the verbal forum
When you post a question Pls. Provide its source & TAG your questions
Avoid posting from unreliable sources such as 1000 series.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 11

Re: Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 [#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2014, 12:01
If you reset your questions from the free set, will it affect the question pool of Exam Pack 1 (and vice versa)?
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

CAT Tests
Re: Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 [#permalink] New post 04 Jul 2014, 20:27
catalysis wrote:
If you reset your questions from the free set, will it affect the question pool of Exam Pack 1 (and vice versa)?

does anyone know??
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2218

Kudos [?]: 8156 [0], given: 3640

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 [#permalink] New post 04 Jul 2014, 22:44
Expert's post
kjh248 wrote:
catalysis wrote:

does anyone know??

What is the situation you are in? Spend a bit more time to outline what you are trying to achieve...

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Manager
Manager
Followers: 36

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 1

Re: Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 [#permalink] New post 05 Jul 2014, 09:47
@kjh248 and @catalysis

The database of GMATPrep Practice Tests(the two free ones) and Exam Pack 1 are completely different. Resetting one will not have any impact on the other set.

Free Video Explanations: OFFICIAL GUIDE GMAT 13, 12, 11, 10; QUANT REVIEW 2nd, 1st.

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 17

Re: Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2014, 03:09
You can rather buy GMATPrep® Question Pack 1. They are the best $30 that I have ever spent.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Re: Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 [#permalink] New post 17 Jul 2014, 12:41
BestGMATEliza wrote:
I think that getting the Exam Pack is a good idea, because it is from the makers of the actual test, however, I had some problems after purchasing it. When I went to take the second practice test (the week before my GMAT) I found that my GMAC software had no record that I had even purchased it. I sent an e mail to GMAC and they said that that if I uninstalled and reinstalled the GMAT Prep software I could reload the exam pack and get access to the tests again. This did work, however, I lost all my data from the previous exam I had taken. So make sure you go over all your answers before you turn off the program, just in case.

I see your GMAT score is 770 did the Exam packs lead you to this score?
Re: Question regarding GMATPrep Exam Pack 1   [#permalink] 17 Jul 2014, 12:41