As acceptances have started to roll in, I've noticed that quite a few schools have had current students reach out to me to ask if I had any questions about the school, and I'm sometimes at a loss for what to say.
I've been thinking about this issue a lot lately, and I've come up with a few good questions, does anyone else have any suggestions?
- How/why did you choose to attend your school (e.g. why did you pick your school over the other schools that you were admitted to)?
- How do you like the town/city/area around the school?
- What clubs/organizations do you participate in?
- Do you feel like the Career Office is very active, or do students have to do a lot of their own leg-work to find internships and full-time jobs?
- How did you get your internship / job offer? (for second-years or maybe 2nd semester first-years)
- Are there any classes/organizations/events that you would recommend participating in?
- What is the environment/culture like at the school? (competitive, friendly, fun, etc.)