i took two tests and got 48/49 on quants. I can tell you that for me I saw maybe 3 total perm/comb on the test. Also, if you read many study guides they say perm/comb comes up as difficult ques so if you see them you are doing well. For quant you should at least study rates, inequalities, number properties and geometry. I can almost guarantee you will see at least 1 question on:
1. cars/train/people going toward/away from eachother
2. some sort of mixture/ratio - Nancy takes 5 marble and gives to tom, now what's their ratio?
3. triangle properties - know your 45/45/90 and 30/60/90.
4. circle - know that almost all traingles inside a circle drawn are isoceles since two of the sides are radius
5. negative signs - mostly comes in as inequality or some sort of DS like "find X"
there's more but unless you are pressing for time you should at least go over all the topics just to be refreshed. If you really want to skip i would suggest perm/comb...
If you like my answers please +1 kudos!