Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Aug 2014, 13:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Regd: Career oppurtunities for Computer Science Graduates

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Regd: Career oppurtunities for Computer Science Graduates [#permalink] New post 12 Nov 2007, 20:27
Hello Everyone,
I am 27yrs. I have one masters from India and other masters in CS from US. Currently I have only 8 months of work experience. I am interested in doing MBA from good school. I heard that we need to have atleast work experience of 2 years to get the admission in a good B-school with a minimum 700+ GMAT score.
Could any one clarify few of my questions:
1)Before giving my GRE for my MS programme, I have given my GMAT twice and could not score well. If I give GMAT again, will it affect my admission process as I have given my GMAT twice earlier?
2)My GPAi n my MS programme is only 3.1 and I think that I need to have 700+ to get into the school. Even though if I work hard and get 700+ GMAT score and have 2 years of work exp, will these credentials affect my admission process into a good school?
3) I would like to know what specializations a CS graduate can opt for and what are career opportunities in those specialized fields.
4) Will any kind of voluntary work add weightage to my application process. If so could you please let me know what kind of voluntary work I can do?

Thanks,
Bobby
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Regd: Career oppurtunities for Computer Science Graduates   [#permalink] 12 Nov 2007, 20:27