Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 15 Apr 2014, 20:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

removed

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

removed [#permalink] New post 20 Apr 2008, 10:39
Hello, I do strongly suggest you the following test:
mail: customer@we_are_cheap
http://gmat-strategy.com/
Thanks indeed

Last edited by ristaker00 on 30 Apr 2008, 18:52, edited 1 time in total.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Schools: UCSD ($) , UCLA, USC ($), Stanford
Followers: 107

Kudos [?]: 1035 [0], given: 2

GMAT Tests User
Re: Are you a GMAT Star? Take a Free GMAT Strategy Test [#permalink] New post 20 Apr 2008, 13:00
I took your quant section test last week and posted my feedback. I guess the thread was deleted or moved. Too many typos in your software - can't even imagine what the verbal section might look like. Also, your interface is a replica of the old PowerPrep and has nothing to do with the current GMAT software. The level of difficulty also resembled PowerPrep rather than GMATPrep or the real GMAT.

Chinese Democracy is misunderstood...at your nearest BestBuy.

Best AWA guide here: how-to-get-6-0-awa-my-guide-64327.html

Intern
Intern

Re: Are you a GMAT Star? Take a Free GMAT Strategy Test [#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2008, 19:46
Hello, I read your post a couple of weeks ago but I have no chance to reply since the link was cancelled.
I did some upgrades based on your comments, some of which were truly constructive and we thank you. However, I would strongly appreciate if you could be more specific about some issues.
For instance, you mentioned that the questions have many typos. Would you point out the text of some?. Please, mind that you have to reinstall the new version of the software.
Regarding the difficulty level, I understood in your last thread that you found some difficult questions…and that some you couldn’t understand. I would like to know which one you could not grasp to determine whether the problem was the grammar.
You also commented that the software should let you save an incomplete test so you can continue later. Although the current GMATPrep has such option, we strongly disagree.
The idea of these tests is to emulate the real conditions. “The test taker should get used to answer 37 Math Questions consecutively”. We even thought to eliminate the “Pause Test” Button, unfortunately many users still demand it.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Are you a GMAT Star? Take a Free GMAT Strategy Test [#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2008, 20:01
I took it before giving the real one. It scared the hell out of me. Actually, I am pretty proud of quant skills. However, I almost made 7/8 mistakes in your test. However, on a closer look at the mistakes, I realized that some questions needed knowledge of advanced topics. For example, 'rest'/(some new concept that even i forgot now) of number - is that ever asked on a real one? Even if one might find, take it for granted, its experimental and given by some novice math teacher who just got into Pearson/whatever. Also, check out the old math paper sets, the GPrep...the flavor is different...You dont have to use additional concepts to complicate the test. Just flip the conditions in some of those questions and they can be very complicated to solve....
(I hope you understand ...)

However, I liked the screen, most of the content...and given that it's free, i like it more...
CEO
CEO
Followers: 57

Kudos [?]: 648 [0], given: 781

Re: Are you a GMAT Star? Take a Free GMAT Strategy Test [#permalink] New post 27 Apr 2008, 01:17
this is unsolicited advertising. Please stop posting such messages.
Intern
Intern

removed [#permalink] New post 30 Apr 2008, 18:50
edited.
removed   [#permalink] 30 Apr 2008, 18:50