Below is a summary of my profile. I'd appreciate your thoughts on my chances. Thanks in advance.
Male: 30, Canadian, Asian (Civilian not military)
Languages: English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Electrical Engineering GPA 3.3 (B+) (top Canadian school)
- a few course in economics for fun after undergrad
- basic finance certification
Volunteer: Food bank intermittently for last 2 yrs (difficult hold down volunteer position due to work travel). Some minor volunteer work while at war zone for Canadian Family members.
WE1: 2 yrs software development
WE2: 6 yrs CIA type organization in Canada (3 promotions + awards). Even balance between HQ work and field work.
- HQ: Research, analysis, Led major projects (1M+ (big for my org)), lead tiger team, Team leader
- Field work: Deployments abroad including to a war zone leading small but high impact team and adviser to a 1-star General. Extensive work with int'l partners and int'l military forces.
Goal: Finance and entrepreneurship
Schools: HBS, Booth, Wharton, MIT
Sent from my Slapchop