Kindly evaluate my profile and suggest the feasible schools in top rankings. I would be highly thankful if you can suggest some schools where I can expect significant/full scholarships. Thanks.
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
C-DOT New Delhi, India
Telecom Technology Centre of Government of India that focuses on research & development of telecom products and technologies of national and strategic importance.
Research Engineer 2005-2010
Design and development of IP/MPLS router, a key element of communication networks.
1. Designed and developed key modules for IP/MPLS router
2. Led the demonstration of developed product to dignitaries and customers.
3. Developed the competition analysis model for IP/MPLS router
Senior Research Engineer 2010 - present
Technical marketing of C-DOT products and solutions
1. Played key role in initiating organization’s business with Indian Defence Forces
2. Converted several business leads of Defence sector to supply orders for organization
3. Editor of organization’s official newsletter
4. Drafted and implemented organizations formal handbook for marketing procedures
5. Developed cost estimates and coordinated procurement schedule for clients
6. Designed and implemented Six-Sigma project to get 30% reduction in the time of project proposal submission to customers.
2) Your GMAT.
Total: 720, Verbal: 41, Quantitative: 49, AWA: 6.0, IR: 8
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances.
MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Allahabad, India
B.Tech., Electronics Engineering June 2005
1. First with Honors; Top 5% of the class
2. Editor-in-chief of college magazine
3. President: literary activities club
4. First Place: debate competition, National level Cultural Festival at the Institute
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
1. Co-authored a book of Hindi Poetry; the book got published in 2010
2. Lead a campaign for equal quality education to all children, while volunteering at CRY-a child rights NGO
3. Working with Scientology to translate the works of L. Ron Hubbard in Hindi
4. Certification in French, conversant in Urdu
5. Delhi Half-Marathon runner
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.
Six Sigma green belt certification from Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi.
*Plan to take PMP before application
6) Your target programs.
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
8) your post-MBA goal.
General management/ project management. To work at middle/senior level position in some UN organization.
Age: 30 Years
Consider CMU Tepper, Michigan Ross, UNC Kenan Flagler, Cornell Johnson, Georgetown, Yale, and UT Austin.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog