First of all I would like to thank the gmat club for all the precious information it provides and the help it gives in this long process of getting into an MBA program.
If you have time to read it, please find below a short summary of my profile :
Objective (i still need to think and be more precise) : get into a full-time MBA in the US from Sept. 2015 in order to
- either keep working as a management consultant but with more international opportunities and with more business insight
- or take part to the international development of luxury retail (especially in emerging countries such as brazil)
Background : French male / currently 25 years old (targets to get into an MBA program in Sept. 2015 / class of 2017)
- studied in a french "classe preparatoire" to prepare for competitive exams to get into top business schools
- got into the HEC Grande Ecole program (best bschool in France, 1st European business school according to quite a few rankings)
- i hold a Master in Science of Management and a Master in International Management (through a double-degree program between HEC and CEMS)
- GPA : 3,4 / GMAT : 720 (Q49 V38)
- languages : french / english / german / portuguese
Work experience :
- full-time intern at Ernst&Young (6 months) and L'Oréal (Marketing coordination, 6 months)
- currently consultant (junior consultant then now consultant) in a french strategy consulting firm (2 years now, 4 years by Sept. 2015)
Other experiences :
- participated to a 6000km-charity rally in morocco
- part of an HEC delegation at an international student conference in dubai in 2009
- as of Sept. 2013, member of an organization that helps children who experience social difficulties
Given these information, i would like to know more precisely which schools in the US i can reasonably expect to join, and I would be more than happy to get any of your feedback concernant my future application.
Thanks in advance
Your positives are:-
Good GPA, Good GMAT
Avg Extra curricular.
You have got a good shot at INSEAD program, they favor Multilingual.
I do nto know what stories are you going to concoct or frame in the essays. So its hard to say about candidacy.
But of course you can try for top 20 US Bschools....
Your Work Ex is also good.
Consider kudos if my post helps!!