I'm Android Application Module Lead & developer with an extensive 43 months experience. I am looking forward to pursue an MBA next year and plan to apply for various programs in the Fall 2014 intake. I would be grateful if anyone can evaluate my profile and assess my chances of admission.
Demographics: Indian- Male - 26 years - IT Analyst
Academics: Bachelors in Computer Science, 2009. (GPA Approx 3.5)
GMAT: 680(Q48 V35)
Work Experience:-(Jun 09 - Dec 09): 6 months as an Entrepreneur. Planned to start Dell Laptop store but business plan failed.
-(Dec 09- Present): 1)Played roles of Android Application developer , module lead and delivery lead handling various projects for the past 43 months .
2) Lead a team of 16 people to develop Enterprise Mobile Application.
3) Have 6 Android Applications in Google Play Store developed by our team. ( 2 of them are listed in Top 10of Google Play Finance Category(UK))
4) Specialize in Mobile Banking Domain.
5) Have worked for 7 months at London,UK for a very popular Banking Client, leading and developing revolutionary mobile application.
- Leading teams and developing Android Applications .
- Involved in business development activities in mobile consulting and also in recruitment process.
-Decent Extra Curricular
-Decent social volunteering experience.
R1 of 2014 fall intake
4) Mays Business School
5) Stanford( Not sure why I choose Stanford
Post MBA Target:
I want to work in Finance domain and want to work as a Investment Banker.
Can anyone assess whether the schools I have chosen are suitable for my profile and are likely to aid me in achieving my career goals.
Can Someone also suggest some schools in USA , UK & Canada which i should apply to ?