1. i am in military with expenience of over 8.5 years as commisioned officer in logistics (apart from my training time ).
2. my gmat score is 670 q 49 v 31 .
3. my gpa is low. .... circumstance-->> due to 02 accident and long admission in my inital two consecutive training terms(graduation). i joined indian army as officer traniee at national defence academy, india soon after my school. i did my graduation while undergoing my training. ( similar to WESTPOINT in US)
4. i have varied experience while doing numerous assingment in military leadership,combat operations, logistics planning, ammunition technician.
5. my hobbies includes team games, white river rafting and other adventure activities.
6. i have organised numerous medical camps,blood donations, military career counseling and various civilian aid programs .
7. i need a program which can act a game changer for me in transforming my experience into bright career in corporate world.
8. my aim post mba is to take intensive experience in logisitics/SCM and thereafter convert to consulting.
9. i have aimed at following schools
c) NYU STERN
d) COLUMBIA BUSINESS SCHOOL
10. do i need to retake gmat because of my low gpa
please do recommend any thing that may come handy in my application . do recommend any other schools in US or outside.
thanks in advance
lets start again