I would like you to evaluate my profile and guide me to the possible Schools I can apply to.
I scored 680 on the GMAT with Q49 & V34, AWA and IR scores awaited.
Scored GPA of 7/10, B-Tech Electrical Engineering, VJTI Mumbai
Work Experience - 3.5yrs - Worked in Production Planning Department for 3yrs and Manufacturing Department for 6 months.
- Line In-charge - Ensuring team hits daily targets
- Lead a team of 240 technicians directly to achieve the targets
- Identify daily bottlenecks resolve them using Operational Problem Solving Techniques
- Department Representative for OHSAS and EMS (OHSAS 18000 & ISO 14001)
- Part of team for implementing Ergonomic Improvements in the plant (Safety Related Improvements)
- Responsible for Implementation of Team Based Working System in Defined area of the plant.
- Responsible for driving improvement initiatives for that part of plant - OTD / Safety / Quality / PRoductivity / Cost / Inventory
- Responsible for training of a GET for a year
- Looking forward to getting an MBA done so that I can get a deeper understanding of business from financial perspective and club that with my operational experience.
Short Term Goal - Planning to work with a Consultancy to get deeper operational and financial experience
Long Term Goal - Eventually planning to start up my own business
- Looking forward to do an MBA in General MAnagement or Operations from Singapore (NUS / NTU / INSEAD) or India (ISB / SPJAIN)
- Open to doing MBA from US
Extra Curricular Activities -
- Participated in CSR Activities done by the company, besides that I do not have any significant extra curricular activity involvement that can be shown.
Also, I had to leave my job in March 2013 due to health issue of my Dad so I have been out of work for around 3 months as of now. Can this have a serious impact on my profile?