Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 22:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Resume for Interview

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Resume for Interview [#permalink] New post 21 Feb 2007, 07:02
I need some advice on my resume for the interview:

a) Does it have to be one page long? I have chopped off all "medium-profile" experiences, but mine is still 1.5 pages.
b) Is it ok if its slightly different that the one I turned in with my app? I have added my new role since then and made few edits to the existing content.
c) If it is more that 1 page, should I print on 2 sides of the page or take two pages.

Thoughts/Comments appreciated.
Thanks.
SVP
SVP
Schools: The Duke MBA, Class of 2009
Followers: 16

Kudos [?]: 178 [0], given: 2

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 21 Feb 2007, 07:40
Everyone here is in a constant battle over 1-page vs 2-page resumes. Whatever, I don't want to get into that, other than to say that the schools I applied to would specify if the max was one page or two.

But do put it on two pieces of paper if it's more than one page. It's more professional and the interviewer can look over the whole thing in a glance, instead of having to flip back and forth.

Definitely add updates, and even point them out to the interviewer. Do try to be smooth about the update, slipping it into the "walk me through your resume" question. The interviewer may make note so that the adcom knows about it too.
  [#permalink] 21 Feb 2007, 07:40