Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 12:43 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 12:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Affiliations: HEC
Own Kudos [?]: 1123 [0]
Given Kudos: 432
Concentration: Economics, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V44
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 164 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
Send PM
Director
Director
Affiliations: Columbia, Wharton, LBS
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Entrepreneurship
Schools:Harvard, Stanford, LBS, Columbia, Wharton, HEC Paris
Send PM
Re: Retake GMAT before finishing MBA? [#permalink]
Unless you want to work for one of the four or five premier strategy consulting firms, the GMAT question will not arise. Also, while a 650 i not great, it is perfectly respectable. If the question arises, I would state your score and let it be -- the person asking the question probably got a lower score. You should spend your valuable time studying, learning and looking for the ideal job. Do not take the test again for the purposes of impressing employers.

Kimberly Plaga
Senior Admissions Consultant
Manhattan Review
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
GMAT score is not at all a criteria to work. Myself working for a Top Consulting company. I am studying at a good average school, but not top in the rankings. Even my classmates are also working for good consulting firms. My GMAT score was not asked also. My GMAT score was close to yours and I would say when you go for an interview, they would look at your capacity and if u r not good and then even if u have GMAT of 760 they wouldn't take you. Yes, as somebody said above, try focusing on the necessary things - make good networks, try to learn more or attend competitions, try for a good job.... Your mind is restless and sooo focus on what is important. If you feel your school is not soo good, why can't you focus on improving it.
GMAT Club Bot