I need some advice. I took my gmats last friday and did worse than expected. I had orginally planned to start school in January and it now looks like it will be postponed to September.
I am wondering when I should retake my gmats?
the four schools I am looking at are telling me different dates:
June 15 the latest for one
July1st for the second
June 1st for the last.
Some will allow me to take summer courses if they know that I will be admitted in the fall.
I was planning to take it sometime in March is that enough time?
This last time I tried to rush and almost got sick mentally and physically.
And if I were take it in March I would have to restart the Kaplan course
soon like tonight? Should I give myself a mental break?
Can someone please respond?