Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 03:52 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:52

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
WE:Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 82
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
Schools: HBS '18
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 246
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 169 [0]
Given Kudos: 178
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Re: Review GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
Hi,

i guess Gmat club test quant questions and explanations are the best in the market.

The test interface screen is almost similar to real Gmat test screen.

incase further explanations to the Gmat club test questions are needed there is a link that takes you the forum, where you would find further discussions.

overall - Gmat club tests are a must have resource for preps.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
hi bb,
I have given the review 24 hours ago, but didn't get extension.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
Schools: HBS '18
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Hi Folks ,

I have been taking verbal quizzes for last week or so and this has added to my knowledge . No doubt , Quant Tests are quite appropriate and reflect the actual GMAT format/questions.
I have been taking GMATclub tests earlier as well and found them quite similar to questions we encounter on Official GMAT.

bb Bunuel : One thing which I would like to see in upcoming version of GmatClub tests is more detailed explanations of Verbal Questions and link to refer specific topics in those questions .

bb : I gave GMAT in last December and cancelled the score . Please tell me if there is any other way / criteria to submit the reviews . I need extension in Subscription as my exam is nearby and I need to work more on Verbal .

Kindly help

Thanks
Kind Regards
Parv Gugnani
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 50 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
bb wrote:
r19 wrote:
Hi,

I have not taken my GMAT yet and I also don't have school email address.
Can you please suggest me how to give reviews on GMAT club tests without verification?

Thanks

Hi. Yes.... about that. All reviews have to be verified... for all products and unfortunately some folks may be not be able to do that at the moment. I am sincerely sorry about that. Not everyone will qualify. You will have to meet one of the verification requirements. Taking GMAT would be one or being a member over 2 years or having over 30 posts (those are the options at the moment).

bb,

I have checked the tests review column for submitting a review we need to either have a gmat score or have a valid school id. I am unable to locate where to use that over 30 posts Option, Can you please suggest me how to use it ?

Secondly my gmat club subscription expired 3 days back, will by submitting shall i get a 2 week more time or it doesn't applies to my case

Looking forward for a early reply :) Thanks in advance
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi,

How did you manage to write a review when you have not taken up your GMAT yet ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
Review of Gmat Club test: Gmatclub test has great collection of questions and wonderful explanations. Sectional tests help you build and boost confidence in the area you want to improve more on the real test. People who who are done with the basic concepts can also use these test to build further concepts on the subject matter.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Shruti.Amit wrote:
Review of Gmat Club test: Gmatclub test has great collection of questions and wonderful explanations. Sectional tests help you build and boost confidence in the area you want to improve more on the real test. People who who are done with the basic concepts can also use these test to build further concepts on the subject matter.

Shruti
Follow this link for review . https://gmatclub.com/reviews/select.php
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Review GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
Hi

The tests are exactly as promised by the creators. Mostly 700+ level questions in both sections, definitely a great investment of time and money! SC and quants are a tricky part in all the CATs and surely will help one reach one's expected level.

Originally posted by srishtigrover on 05 Jul 2016, 23:36.
Last edited by srishtigrover on 09 Jul 2016, 13:23, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Hi folks,

It is a great investment. Wish I had got my hands on the material before!

Great job!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 278
GMAT 1: 690 Q51 V31
GPA: 3.23
Send PM
Kudos
I started using these test sometime back and consider myself qualified enough to review based on my 3 tests. Something to take note of, I have also given the practise tests from Kaplan, Veritas Prep, Manhattan GMAT, The Economist before giving GMAT Club tests. Also, I have my GMAT scheduled on 20th July, so will update on the score accuracy after that.

Interface - I like the simple interface of the GMAT Club test. It is less distracting to eye and the next question loads faster. The font size seems adequate and it aids you to read the text without much of scrolling, which is generally required to be done for RC's

Question Quality - Given the previous tests, I feel the questions in Quant were quite upto mark with the OG questions, though marginally harder than it. Although, Manhattan remains the toughest Quant test of the many I appeared. GMAT Club test question, especially for Quant sometimes are tricky more than laborious, which is exactly what GMAT Quant is all about. I found the Word problems and Probablity questions quite tricky. For the Verbal questions, I found few of the question quite vague with answers ambiguous. In terms of quality of questions, I didn't find it at par with other GMAT tests. Although, some of the questions in GC were really good but overall it helps if there are no questions that are unclear because it unnecessarily wastes your precious minutes between the exam. I will reserve my comment on the score, until my GMAT.

Analytics - I love the analytics. I find it quite satisfying with those graphs and added stats for questions. I liked it more because unlike other tests, which give you the reasoning behind correct answers, GMAT club gives you link of the forum discussion. It helps tremenduously because many times you are not satisfied with the explanations and you can seek clarity on the forum then and there itself regarding the explanation unlike other tests.

I would surely recommend them to someone who wants to practise CAT's because I think that it will improve as it progresses.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 2.75
Send PM
Review GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
I have taken GMAT and my current score is 49 in Quant. But I am currently planning to retake the test and to increase my score to 50-51, I needed one reliable source to practice difficult questions. After reading reviews on GMAT Club, I got the subscription for GMAT Club Tests and I can for sure say this now that those who want to score higher (50-51) must take these tests. (I am writing only about Quant section as I have not yet taken Verbal tests)
Few details:-

Question difficulty - I have found that there are fewer 500, 600 level questions and more 700 level questions and this is the thing that i like most. We might get less marks in the beginning but I believe that our motive should be to learn from those difficult questions. Almost all questions taught me something (in few cases - i learned how i was making stupid mistakes, in few cases I learned about ways to apply simple concepts). Actual questions in GMAT might not be of the same difficulty level as in case of GMAT Club tests but if we want to score 50-51, we should be ready to handle more 700 level questions and these test questions will help to prepare for that.

Who can get most benefit from these tests - Well this is personally my belief and it can obviously vary from person to person, but I think that those who can handle lower scores in beginning and can work with sole aim to learn concepts and their applications should take these tests. This is because there are more 700 level questions in these tests (and that is the thing because of which I took these tests), so scores are generally lower in beginning. But as we gradually practice more questions and learn applications of simple concepts, score increases. So, folks don't worry about lower scores (if you are getting that), keep practicing.
(if you are scoring 45-47 or around this range, there are chances that you might not see many difficult questions in other practice tests or in actual GMAT, but as your range increases, you will see more n more difficult questions, and that's a situation in which GMAT Club test questions will help).

One thing that I would like to know is that what should be our score range in these GMAT Club tests to get 50-51 in actual tests (if there is any such score range relation between actual test and these GMAT Club tests).

At the end, thanks BB and Bunuel and other founders to make such tests.
This is a great help to especially people like me who are stuck at a 49 and want to improve to 50-51.

:)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 2.75
Send PM
I forgot to mention the best part about these tests.

The best part is the explanation for the questions. Explanations for the questions have link to forum discussions for the same questions and on top right corner of the page, there is link to "Find similar topics". I think this is the best feature. We can use this if we want to practice more of some particular type of question (eg - if you are making more mistakes in Inequality based questions, you can click the link for some Inequality based question and find many more such questions to practice and thus to improve your skill).

One suggestion - I have observed that sometimes "Find Similar topics" link takes us to page with verbal questions as well. It would be really better if this thing could be sorted out and we could see only questions of relevant types.

I hope this would help others who are working hard to get good score.

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [0]
Given Kudos: 42
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Send PM
bb Bunuel ..How to extend our GMAT Club Tests subscription for 2 more weeks if we have posted 30 posts ? I am not able to find the details as it either asks for gmat score or .edu mail.. I am yet to take my GMAT .. Pls help
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Kudos
These Tests are really handy while preparing. Covers all the concepts and the detail explanations are good too. Couldn't have found a better resource for both Verbal and Quant preparation at one place.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 119 [1]
Given Kudos: 152
Schools: Darden '21
GPA: 4
Send PM
Kudos
Hello. I am really happy to have practiced the questions here, specifically the Quant. Quant collection is one of the best available for GMAT practice. It is really a great learning process in order to achieve Q 51. My score is hovering in the range of 46-51. I believe practising remaining tests will be pivotal in achieving my target score. Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 570 Q47 V22
Send PM
Kudos
The Quant. section, which is most important for scoring good in GMAT, has very impressive collection of questions with detailed solution, and I found few questions quite near to actual GMAT .Scoring is also close to actual GMAT. The tests are helpful to figure out the weak areas so that one can concentrate and improve those areas.

Sheo Kumar Singh
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Kudos
The questions are tougher than the ones available in the OG or the study material. They test the basic fundamentals than anything else, which is great.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5