Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 17:38 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 17:38

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 5909
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Johnson '21
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Review GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi,

I gave 2 quant tests and really loved them. They seem harder than the real gmat and gmatprep. I really liked the explanations for the answers and the statistics that you get once you do the test. The thing I found a little disheartening is that the score on the tests was lower than the score I got for the actual gmat and gmat prep. I scored 29 and 39 in gmat club tests, but I did not score lower than 44-48 in gmatprep and 47 in actual gmat a month ago. But in general, I think the questions are very close to real gmat and are great to improve one's score to 51.

Thanks,

Assel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V40
GPA: 3.6
WE:Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Re: Review GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
Given my review- kindly extend validity.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 45
Schools: Stern '21 (A)
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Kudos
The quantitative part of GMAT Club tests is indispensable for all students who want to score Q49 or more. The level of the questions is above average. Scoring of quantitative CAT is precise. I received the same score on the real test.

The quality of verbal questions should be improved, but still there are some good questions. IMO, scoring system of verbal CAT lowered my real level of knowledge.

In any case, I'm grateful to all people who worked on the creation of GMAT Club tests! Thank you so much!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
GMAT 1: 630 Q49 V27
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
GMAT Club is one of the finest portal for every GMAT aspirants. Its a huge database with almost all available 'GMAT standard' questions. I am very happy to have done my preparation from GMAT Club. I must say that:

Quant Tests: Are the finest. Not only they test the concepts, but also they test the speed and stress handling capacity of every test taker. And the most important, the explanations are more than sufficient for anyone to understand. The Quant tests may not simulate the actual GMAT Quant questions, infact they are never intended to simulate the actual GMAT exams. The GMAT Club Test Quant questions are definitely tough but a very important part of preparation. Answering these questions correctly will boost your confidence. :)

Verbal tests: The questions are good but few questions do not have detailed explanations. I would love to see detailed explanations in the questions as it can help test takers(of any standard) to understand the concepts tested. Also the number of testes available is pretty less. Can we also see more number of tests available in future?

Again, thanks GMAT Club Tests for such beautiful questions.

bb: I am in my last 2 weeks of preparation and will be very happy if you can extend the subscription by 2 weeks. Thanks again!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
Send PM
My Quan score is just average and I want to boost my score to at least 49. That's why I come to GMAT club test, the test will really push your limit with bunch of 700 questions and detailed explanation. I took the test once but review the solution at least twice until I can absorb the concept and way to tackle the question. Another benefit is it's very similar to what I encountered on the real test, so GMAT club test will surely help.

P/S: very appreciate if you can give me 2 more weeks subscribe :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
GMAT 1: 500 Q36 V23
Send PM
rohitkumar77 wrote:
Submitted a Review but didnt got the 2 weeks free extension on TESTS :cry:

Hey Rohit

Did you receive the 2 weeks extension? I posted a review as well, wanted to know the timelines for the extention to be implemented.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.2
WE:Human Resources (Education)
Send PM
Hi, I took a GMAT test and fill in with the score report link. But it said that the PEARSON website was under maintenance and I had to choose another option. But I dont have a school email address. What should I do? Please advise.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
The GMAT tests are actually really helpful. The questions do adjust levels of difficulty and the tests are timed or you can choose study mode. You can review the tests afterwards and it provides test analysis such as % of test takers that answered correctly/incorrectly, amount of time taken to answer each question, best/worse correct/incorrect answer with shortest/longest time taken to answer, etc. Overall the questions are great and test analysis is very helpful to review. I highly recommend you try for yourself. Good luck!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 144 [0]
Given Kudos: 80
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
Schools: IIMB
GMAT 1: 580 Q48 V22
GPA: 3.7
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Hi bb, I submitted my review day before yesterday.
Quant section is very nice and contains good quality questions.
For Verbal, In one of my tests, I got 3 RC passages and all were long passage. Especially one passage had 5 questions. I am not sure if we can expect same in actual GMAT.

Beside this, I felt scoring is most accurate and the overall presentation is very good!, Excellent work!

Awaiting extension for tests subscription.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 204
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.8
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
I've used the tests in the past and I've once again made a subscription today. I guess that stands as a testimony to how good and real-GMAT like are the questions. The contributors on this forum have made a great job putting these questions together.

I would appreciate two things.. 1. More Verbal questions added on a regular basis. 2. A checkbox to not let "Pausing" while taking a CAT.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V34
Send PM
I subscribed for 3 months period. Overall I like the test, especially because the screen closely resembled the interface of real gmat test.
Quant: very large questions banks, questions are just great, the explanation well explained and sometimes gave genius shortcut.
Verbal: same high quality questions with excellent answer explanation.
Please update questions regularly, especially in the verbal sections. Maybe in the future, IR question will be nice addition.
I will recommend GmatClub test for everyone who prepares for gmat.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 84
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GPA: 2.8
Send PM
Hi,

I found GMAT club tests really helpful. The verbal section has good explanations. But the main charm of GMATCLUB tests is its quant 26 tests. They are a good mix of questions.
Thank You.

Sincerely,
Kriti
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
To achieve a quant score of 48 and above, I believe that GMAT club Tests are the best resource in the market.The questions are definitely tough but their explanations are mostly logical.These tests will surely help people achieve a higher score in quant. Another thing that I love about these tests is that you can target a specific topic and attempt quizzes on it, thereby providing a high range of top quality questions.Also, the mistake analysis is a great resource to revisit your mistakes and combine these questions to create additional quizzes to solidify your concepts.
Verbal section of these tests has some descent questions but I cannot relate them closely to the official questions.But still it offers a quality range of questions to practice and analyze.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Send PM
The GMAT and I have become fast friends-- I am not a great standardized test taker. These tests have been instrumental instrumental in providing quality problems that are challenging. I will list my pro's and con's (these may not apply to most who only use it to study for one or two tests, and the second may just be an anomaly I felt I noticed)

Pro's

-Great step by step solutions including direct links to discussions of specific problems in the forum (this is by far the best I have seen out of anything else out there)
-Very challenging sets
-Good post-test stats analyses interfaces
-Substantial question bank compared to many, let alone all are high quality questions.. bar none, has the highest number of 600+ problems
-Relatively easy testing interface

Con's

-If you try to study again (like I have for the second year), it will keep your stats and there is no way to reset. I ended up starting a new account which BB was extremely helpful and quick to respond in this process
-I will add (and maybe others haven't seen this)-- do not get discouraged by the scores. I took several tests and had several in the 30s yet several 47+/-2. The last test I took right before one of my test days was abismal-- like 35 or something. I was freaking out. The next day I scored 47 on the real GMAT. I would take the grades you get on these with a grain of salt as my scores were all over the place on the tests yet I was always 45-48 when I took the real test. In my case, I missed 2 easier problems yet had similar if not higher than average percentages for 600+/700+ problems on that particular test-- I personally felt the pt reduction I saw in the score for these couple of problems was way too severe compared to what would happen on test day.

All in all, these tests are the best resource for improving your Math Scores. I'll also give a shout out to Math Revolution for the best resource I found for learning the materials through video instruction but you need the GMAT club tests to apply what you learn in Math Rev. if you want to take a bunch of practice sets.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 280 [0]
Given Kudos: 205
Concentration: General Management, Operations
Send PM
The best set of questions and the best tests.
Bunnel's solution's are awesome.Must Must!!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Thanks! The quant tests are incredibly helpful, especially after studying from Manhattan GMAT books which are all mostly theory with no application tasks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 94
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GPA: 3.68
WE:Consulting (Accounting)
Send PM
I gave my review and. Hope to have my subscription extended as promise.
Yes, GMAT Club tests are my very first mock tests that I took. It was a valuable chance for me to put myself into a pressure that I felt I was in a test center. However, it would definitely be better if we have more verbal test to utilize since verbal is always the most challenging section for candidate.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5