1) Brief description of full-time work experience. - Market Research Associate with 1 year of work (Background Engg) Wanted to get a head start in the marketing profile so started with this industry..Its a 5 year old startup..so no brand points either
2) GMAT- 760
3) College info: State University (India) , CGPA of 7.52, Civil Engg -2012
4) ECCA: Gaming (Strategic Multiplayer Team games)..have won several inter college or state level tournaments and online tournaments
5) Important certifications- None besides Courses in Data analytics and a few others on course era
6) Target program- Plan to apply for ROSS Michigan
7) Plan to apply- Fall 15 or 16
8) Your post-MBA goal- MR & Gaming media consulting...Preferably a combination of both
Is Ross a stretch?(Whats my best shot given that fall 16 is my deadline)
Can I ever have a profile good enough to be accepted at Ross ? (btw have joined up NGO's)
Where do I lag?
Appreciate the efforts...KUDOS for all
Don't let an extra chromosome get you down..