1. Introduce yourself to your future Ross classmates in 100 words or less.
2. Describe your career goals. How will an MBA from Ross help you to achieve those goals? (300 word maximum)
3. Describe a time in your career when you were frustrated or disappointed. What did you learn about yourself from that experience? (500 word maximum)
4. What are you most passionate about and why? How will this passion positively impact Ross (300 word maximum)
5. Optional question: Is there anything else you think the Admissions Committee should know about you to evaluate your candidacy? (500 word maximum)
Accepted.com essay analysis