Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 15 Apr 2014, 20:27

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Joined: 07 Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [3] , given: 0

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2013, 16:15
3
This post received
KUDOS
I called ross admissions office today about last wave of second round interview invitations. They said that tomorrow they are releasing the last wave of interview invitations for the round 2
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 Jan 2013
Posts: 32
Location: United States
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V35
WE: Information Technology (Retail)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 23

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2013, 16:31
This is good in a way. We don't have to wait any longer!!!

Posted from my mobile device Image
Manager
Manager
Joined: 23 Mar 2012
Posts: 76
WE: Project Management (Real Estate)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 9

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2013, 23:42
All the best everyone
Manager
Manager
Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Posts: 65
Concentration: Technology
GMAT 1: 700 Q V
GPA: 3.1
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 5

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 09:09
Does anyone know If there is going to be a third wave of interview invites for sure? If so, is it going to be the last one for Round2?
Current Student
Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 67
Location: United States
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V42
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V37
WE: Programming (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 14

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 09:20
TrojanWarrior wrote:
Does anyone know If there is going to be a third wave of interview invites for sure? If so, is it going to be the last one for Round2?


No one knows for sure, but there were three waves last year and the third wave went out a week after the second wave.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 Jan 2013
Posts: 32
Location: United States
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V35
WE: Information Technology (Retail)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 23

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 09:38
Whiplasher wrote:
TrojanWarrior wrote:
Does anyone know If there is going to be a third wave of interview invites for sure? If so, is it going to be the last one for Round2?


No one knows for sure, but there were three waves last year and the third wave went out a week after the second wave.


I believe they would be sending last wave of interview invites for round 2 today. Read a couple of posts above yours, on the same page. Someone called the admissions office yesterday and got this information.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 16 Aug 2012
Posts: 8
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 09:52
SauravD wrote:
Whiplasher wrote:
TrojanWarrior wrote:
Does anyone know If there is going to be a third wave of interview invites for sure? If so, is it going to be the last one for Round2?


No one knows for sure, but there were three waves last year and the third wave went out a week after the second wave.


I believe they would be sending last wave of interview invites for round 2 today. Read a couple of posts above yours, on the same page. Someone called the admissions office yesterday and got this information.



-------------------------------------

So anyone received any invite today?
Manager
Manager
Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 107
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 31

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 09:55
*crosses fingers* good luck everyone..

Would be a great way to end the week if we all do get an invite..
Intern
Intern
Joined: 16 Oct 2012
Posts: 14
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 10:10
Guys, this is what the Ross adcom replied to my question regarding the third wave:
"When decisions are released, you will be contacted via email. You will be able to login to your account at that time and check your admission decision.
The second wave of interview invites was sent on February 4. There may or may not be a third wave of invites.
"
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 Jan 2013
Posts: 32
Location: United States
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V35
WE: Information Technology (Retail)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 23

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 10:14
Raj89 wrote:
Guys, this is what the Ross adcom replied to my question regarding the third wave:
"When decisions are released, you will be contacted via email. You will be able to login to your account at that time and check your admission decision.
The second wave of interview invites was sent on February 4. There may or may not be a third wave of invites.
"


When was this? did you write to them yesterday?
Reason why I ask is, someone called the admissions yesterday and was told that the last wave of invites would go out today.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 16 Aug 2012
Posts: 8
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 10:29
SauravD wrote:
Raj89 wrote:
Guys, this is what the Ross adcom replied to my question regarding the third wave:
"When decisions are released, you will be contacted via email. You will be able to login to your account at that time and check your admission decision.
The second wave of interview invites was sent on February 4. There may or may not be a third wave of invites.
"


When was this? did you write to them yesterday?
Reason why I ask is, someone called the admissions yesterday and was told that the last wave of invites would go out today.


-----------------------------------------

I also got the same exact reply.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 07 Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 10:35
First time when I send an email to ross admissions I got the similer reply as The second wave of interview invites was sent February 4. We may or may not have another wave for Round 2. Please be patient.
All interview invites are sent via email. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folders. But when I called admissions office directly, they told me that they will release last wave of round 2 interview invitations on Friday, Feb 8th. Generally Ross releases its invitations around 5.00 pm EST.
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Joined: 10 Dec 2012
Posts: 56
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GPA: 3.5
WE: Accounting (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 10 [1] , given: 6

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 13:41
1
This post received
KUDOS
Holy crap - just received an interview invite for my R2 app! I had written off hope after seeing that there may or may not be any more invites.

I've been obsessively by my computer/phone all day since today is the release date for Tuck decisions so this was a pleasant surprise!
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 67
Location: United States
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V42
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V37
WE: Programming (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 14 [1] , given: 14

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 14:05
1
This post received
KUDOS
Invited to interview! I got the email at around 4:45PM EST
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Joined: 13 Dec 2011
Posts: 50
Location: United States (FL)
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: NYU Stern - Class of 2015
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
GMAT 2: 740 Q48 V42
WE: Information Technology (Other)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 14 [1] , given: 8

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 14:19
1
This post received
KUDOS
Woohoo, interview invite for R2. Extremely good news after the Duke disappointment yesterday
Manager
Manager
Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 107
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 31

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 14:31
Nothing here. Looks like I'll need to cross my fingers and hope a few more are around maybe even early next week.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 32
GMAT 1: 700 Q43 V44
GPA: 3.59
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 3

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 14:41
Anyone opting to NOT do an on-campus interview even though they haven't visited? Will I be looked upon unfavorably because I haven't visited campus at least once?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 16 Aug 2012
Posts: 8
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 14:44
EngineeringMBA wrote:
Nothing here. Looks like I'll need to cross my fingers and hope a few more are around maybe even early next week.


---------------------------

Third wave was the last for Round 2. I have also not received any invite.
Manager
Manager
Joined: 10 Dec 2012
Posts: 56
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GPA: 3.5
WE: Accounting (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 6

Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 14:49
MoveTheChains wrote:
Anyone opting to NOT do an on-campus interview even though they haven't visited? Will I be looked upon unfavorably because I haven't visited campus at least once?


Would also love to hear the answer on that from others. The turnaround to do the interview is quite short and I don't think I'll be able to wrap up this project in time enough to make out to campus. I really want to get out there though.
BSchool Thread Master
Status: Waiting...
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 230
Location: Comoros
Concentration: Finance, International Business
WE: Operations (Consumer Products)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 96

Premium Member
Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2013, 15:05
brosnan6 wrote:
MoveTheChains wrote:
Anyone opting to NOT do an on-campus interview even though they haven't visited? Will I be looked upon unfavorably because I haven't visited campus at least once?


Would also love to hear the answer on that from others. The turnaround to do the interview is quite short and I don't think I'll be able to wrap up this project in time enough to make out to campus. I really want to get out there though.


I'm visiting AA (Ann Arbor) Feb 22 for my interview, tour, class visits, see the place, maybe crush a party. For purposes of admission, they [adcom] always say that an interview is an interview, they have the same weight, whether conducted via skype, by alumni off campus or on-campus. That is their claim. Don't know how a grainy skype interview, in which you look like a ghost; or maybe where sound comes and go, would be weighed against the on-campus interview. Your target should be off-campus with alumni or on-campus. do the skype interview if all others fail....

Last edited by VoyagerII on 08 Feb 2013, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 08 Feb 2013, 15:05
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Popular new posts 23 Calling all [[Michigan (Ross)]] 2008 applicants... lanter1 2060 09 Aug 2007, 06:23
Popular new posts 38 Calling all Michigan (Ross) Fall 2009 Applicants! Yahsek 1305 17 Jul 2008, 02:38
Popular new posts 10 Experts publish their posts in the topic Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Waitlisted Applicants aerien 56 25 Dec 2012, 20:57
Moved topic 340 Experts publish their posts in the topic Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants jko 1441 03 Jul 2012, 06:46
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Ross (Michigan) 2013 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  25   26   27   28   29   30   31  ...  73    Next  [ 1442 posts ] 



cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.