Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Jul 2014, 22:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Concentration: International Business, Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q V
GPA: 3.7
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 83

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 08:41
Waitlisted with interview.

Will ride this one out to the very bitter end and hopefully find a way to sneak in.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 08:43
Waitlisted!
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 33 [0], given: 43

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 08:44
I was waitlisted R1, not interviewed R2, but my status seems to remain the same on the Web Portal. Doesn't seem like it actually updated, but I'm not sure. Hopefully that means I'll get an interview invite later today, but we'll see. :-D

Last edited by EngineeringMBA on 14 Mar 2014, 09:20, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.22
WE: Supply Chain Management (Retail)

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 7

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 08:51
I shall become the waitlist king apparently.
3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 8 [3] , given: 1

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 08:54
This post received
KUDOS
Got In! I didn't receive any call but just got the admission email. Indian living in California.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Wharton '16

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 08:56
Was Accepted but I missed my call earlier this week and haven't had a chance to talk to the admissions staff about any scholarship. I was thinking it would be in the financial aid awards tab at the bottom but I didn't see anything. To those accepted and with scholarship confirmed, does it tell you anywhere in the decisions section? I'm not seeing anything so I'm guessing I didn't, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
WE: General Management (Education)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 23

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 09:02
I can't find the view decision link. Somebody please guide me. Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Wharton '16

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 09:06
Technophilic wrote:

After you login -> Look under Admission section

Click on Application Status Link

In the next page, there should be link there in the first box. Says "View Decision"
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
WE: General Management (Education)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 23

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 09:11
reemaskain wrote:
Technophilic wrote:

After you login -> Look under Admission section

Click on Application Status Link

In the next page, there should be link there in the first box. Says "View Decision"

Found it. Thanks.
Intern
Intern

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 09:11
reemaskain wrote:
Was Accepted but I missed my call earlier this week and haven't had a chance to talk to the admissions staff about any scholarship. I was thinking it would be in the financial aid awards tab at the bottom but I didn't see anything. To those accepted and with scholarship confirmed, does it tell you anywhere in the decisions section? I'm not seeing anything so I'm guessing I didn't, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks

Agreed, same boat. accepted as well but would love to know whether or not i'll be receiving any scholarship money. Or does that info only come in the official hard-copy mailed to our homes.

Can anyone who was told on the phone that they'd receive a scholarship please confirm if they have seen this anywhere, like in the "View Decision" screen.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 2.82
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 09:37
trident wrote:
reemaskain wrote:

Agreed, same boat. accepted as well but would love to know whether or not i'll be receiving any scholarship money. Or does that info only come in the official hard-copy mailed to our homes.

Can anyone who was told on the phone that they'd receive a scholarship please confirm if they have seen this anywhere, like in the "View Decision" screen.

Thanks

I was told I received a scholarship but nothing online has reflected that yet...
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q V0
GMAT 2: 700 Q0 V0
WE: Engineering (Consulting)

Kudos [?]: 12 [1] , given: 7

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 09:40
This post received
KUDOS
@ anveshgoel Same here! I didn't get an Admissions call, but viewed my decision online and got the admit email. Considering someone's previous post who called Adcom and was informed that all admits either got a call or email, the decision came out of the blue for me. I am also an Indian in California.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V40

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 11

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 09:49
trident wrote:
reemaskain wrote:

Thanks

I was told I received a scholarship over the phone but did not see any scholarship information online on my admission page.
Foster Thread Master
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GRE 1: 1330 Q530 V800
GPA: 3.9
WE: Engineering (Telecommunications)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 22

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 09:56
Dinged w/o interview! Good luck everyone!
Intern
Intern

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 10:00
sumylal wrote:
trident wrote:
reemaskain wrote:

Thanks

I was told I received a scholarship over the phone but did not see any scholarship information online on my admission page.

Thanks SM2014 and sumylal, that's very helpful. One last question if you don't mind. Could you guys confirm who called you? I'm wondering if different callers told their call list about whether they received scholarships or not. I was called by Soojin around 3:30 pm (based in NYC) and it seems that none of those students who received a call form her were told about scholarships.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 6

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 10:02
I was waitlisted in R1 and my status hasn't changed. Anyone else in the same situation? Should i be expecting to hear something or will I remain on the waitlist indefinitely?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Healthcare, Finance

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 7

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 10:15
Emails just went out that would include any scholarship information in the Admit pack!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 10:17
Has anyone received the "Admit Pack" in email? It says in the email that the official acceptance letter, financial aid letter and enrollment information letter would be attached, but I don't see anything but a DAT file which I can't even open.
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 710 Q V0
GPA: 3.5
WE: Consulting (Consulting)

Kudos [?]: 30 [0], given: 2

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 10:18
I just got the admit packet e-mail from Ross as well. No $$ for me.

Anyone have $55,000 a year I can borrow?
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 10:26
JavertHL wrote:
I just got the admit packet e-mail from Ross as well. No $$ for me.

Anyone have $55,000 a year I can borrow?

What attachments does it include in the email? I see nothing but a DAT file. :?
Thanks!
Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants!   [#permalink] 14 Mar 2014, 10:26