Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 11:03

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Save $325 on Manhattan GMAT with Discount Code + $250 Bonus

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate
Followers: 24

Kudos [?]: 56 [0], given: 7

Re: Up to $513 Off Manhattan GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 29 Aug 2012, 12:54
sedasa wrote:
Hi,

I want to purchase guided self study package, however I already have 5th edition mgmat strategy guides, the latest official guides, Foundations of GMAT Verbal Strategy Supplement, Foundations of GMAT Math Strategy Supplement, word translations books. Is it possible to purchase the package without these books?

Thanks.

Hey,

We can give some credit for the OGs but not for your other books (unless you purchased them directly from MGMAT). If you want to talk through your options or just get some more information, please contact our Student Services department: studentservices@manhattangmat.com | 800-576-4628.

Best,
Matt

Matt Mapplebeck | Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate | New York

Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews |
Manhattan GMAT Reviews

Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

Re: Up to $513 Off Manhattan GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 07 Nov 2012, 09:10
I couldnt find the referral location before placing the order. I entered all the credit card info and went as far as complete order button. How do i get that 250? I didnt place the order yet, but want to do it today or tomorrow.

Thanks
BengalScientist
Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator
Followers: 87

Kudos [?]: 569 [0], given: 107

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Save $325 on Manhattan GMAT with Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 24 Jul 2013, 23:06
Expert's post
Hi Manhattan GMAT,
I'd seek your feedback on the following:
There has been some news moving around in the forums that GMAT is having trend shift towards short RC passages and probably doing away with the long passages gradually...

Could you please share your thoughts on this and let me know that whether do we need to practice only short RC passages now on-wards?

Appreciate your reply.

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || NEW !!! GMAC's IR Prep Tool

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog

KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator
Followers: 87

Kudos [?]: 569 [0], given: 107

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Save $325 on Manhattan GMAT with Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 19 Aug 2013, 20:26
Expert's post
bagdbmba wrote:
Hi Manhattan GMAT,
I'd seek your feedback on the following:
There has been some news moving around in the forums that GMAT is having trend shift towards short RC passages and probably doing away with the long passages gradually...

Could you please share your thoughts on this and let me know that whether do we need to practice only short RC passages now on-wards?

Appreciate your reply.

Hi Manhattan GMAT,
Are you guys still active on this thread?

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || NEW !!! GMAC's IR Prep Tool

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog

KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GPA: 3.64
WE: Law (Law)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 46

Re: Save $325 on Manhattan GMAT with Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 21 Sep 2013, 18:38
I purchased all 10 books from MGMAT. I'm in the process of finishing up all of the books (I just started Book 9 today). Is it too late at this point to take your course? Do the materials from the classes and the books overlap and by how much? I plan on taking GMAT once a month, from now until the end of the year, so I have a few months to study.

Thank you!
Re: Save $325 on Manhattan GMAT with Discount Code + $250 Bonus   [#permalink] 21 Sep 2013, 18:38