Here is my analysis:
It looks like to get the 20% discount, you need to sign up with the Deluxe package that costs $5,800 for the 3 schools ($1,933 per school). You can actually buy a package for 5 or more schools and get even greater savings. With 5 Schools, total is $7,400 and total discount is $1,480. With 7 Schools, you get Money Back Guarantee and a discount of $1,940Total cost with 3 Schools (minimum required):$5,800 Retail Price-$1,160
- Discount: $5,800*20%-$100
- GMAT Club Rebate$4,540 TotalTotal cost with 5 Schools (recommended):$7,400 Retail Price-$1,480
- Discount: $7,400*20%-$100
- GMAT Club Rebate$5,820 Total - this is the same cost as you would have paid for 3 schools without this deal!!!Total cost with 7 Schools (Money Back Guarantee!):$9,700 Retail Price-$1,940
- Discount: $9,700*20%-$100
- GMAT Club Rebate$7,660 Total - this is almost the same cost as you would have paid for 5 schools without this deal PLUS, you get the money back guarantee
To learn more about the money back guarantee and full terms, please contact Precision Essay
For the 10% deal, you can actually save quite a bit as well because it applies to all other products, including:
The 10% brings it down to $270 and GMAT Club rebate makes it $170!!!
Founder of GMAT Club
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books
Co-author of the GMAT Club tests
Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!
Take a Survey about GMAT Prep - Win Prizes!