I've already decided that UCLA is my target, Harvard is my (very lofty) reach, and USC is my safety. But I figured I'd tap into the collective wisdom of the forum to see what other schools you'd recommend for someone with my profile.
Some info on me
- Age 26 from Los Angeles
- 710 GMAT
- Attended USC in undergrad, majored in Film, with two Business minors
- Graduated in '09 with a 3.1 GPA
- Started an innovative firm right out of college with international clientele, received national press in NPR, LA Times, Fast Company, and other publications
- Strong essay writing and interviewing skills
- Interested in getting MBA to expand current business and build new one doing social good
Thank you all very much!
With you being from California I'd say you should throw Haas and Stanford (as a hail mary) into the mix. Both schools have strong entrepreneurship traditions obviously.
You may also find the Linkedin Entrepreneurship Top 10 Rankings interesting:http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505125_162- ... epreneurs/