Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Oct 2014, 18:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Scored 660 Q48 V33

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 2

Scored 660 Q48 V33 [#permalink] New post 30 Mar 2010, 08:03
Hello Guys,
Want to keep it crisp and simple.

Took GMAT exam on 27th march and Scored 660 (Q48 , V33)

Materials used for preparation.
KAPLAN, GMATCLUB TESTS, GMATCLUB FORUM
able to grasp required content from KAPLAN. but this is not sufficient for GMAT exam.
GMATCLUB is the one which took my quant score from 33 to a consistent 48-49. Once you are done with going thru study material from any of your favourite book. I highly recommend to go thru GMATClub tests to get more aquainted to the strategies and timing you need to apply in the exam.

For Verbal, followed KAPLAN, MGMAT and GMATPILL took my score from 22 range to a consistent 33 range.
GMATPILL is the one which took my verbal score to 33 range. Hightly recommend it.

AWA.. chineseburned, chineseburned, chineseburned and then essays compilation available in GMATCLUB. this is all you need.

WHAT EVER STUDY MATERIAL YOU USE.. ONLY PLACE THAT WILL MAKE HUGH IMPACT ON YOUR SCORES IS ACTIVELY PARTICIPATING IN THE FORUMS. THOUGH I DID NOT ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN GMATCLUB FORUM. THESE ARE MY LESSONS LEARNED DURING PREPARATION FOR GMAT. YOU WILL GET LOT OF STRATEGIES AND TIPS THAT YOU WILL NEED IN THE EXAM..

Above all, you need PRACTICE.. PRACTICE... PRACTICE... PRACTICE..

One suggestion would be not to run thru the OG questions in the beginning of your GMAT study.. use those to from last 2-3 weeks before your exam.. definitely after taking the free gmatprep tests..

for non-native english speakers.. you need to practice reading actively this is where i am trying to work on.. though i am not taking the gmat again. but I felt doing this will reward me in the future..

any suggestions on forum like TOFELCLUB.. SIMILAR TO GMATCLUB????
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 7

Re: Scored 660 Q48 V33 [#permalink] New post 30 Mar 2010, 14:05
Congratulations lionslion.
Re: Scored 660 Q48 V33   [#permalink] 30 Mar 2010, 14:05