I'm getting V35 and above in MGMAT CATs consistently but scored less than V27 in 3 GMATPrep tests
. Please suggest me how to score more in GMAT Prep verbal section. I have GMAT in 15 days. Thanks in advance for your help.
As per various sources, MGMAT CAT verbal scores tend to be on the higher side. Please consider GMATPrep scores at benchmark.
1. Go through the SC, learn all the rules, you might find soe good notes here in OG. Look for them
2. Try to do the OG questions thoroughly
3. Analyse all the questions, RC CR and SC
4. Attempt the wrong questions again, and then see the official solutions.
5. Look for the OE of correct questions also.
6. With only 15 days left. stick to Official questions only and don't wander here and there
7. MOST IMPORTANTLY ... HAVE FAITH. A SPIRITED PERFORMANCE ON THE G DAY CAN GET YOU TO YOUR DESIRED SCORE
All the best.
ISB Class of 2016 | Chat Session with ISB ADCOM | How to get started with Essays | GMAT Retake Debrief - 760 | ISB Preparation Kit
ISB Class of 2015 | My GMAT Debrief | My ISB Interview | General interview tips | How to tackle "Do you have anything to ask" question