Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Sep 2014, 04:18

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Scoring only 14/37 GMATClub Quant tests. Plz help!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 19

Scoring only 14/37 GMATClub Quant tests. Plz help! [#permalink] New post 19 Jan 2013, 17:10
I am scoring 14/37 on GmatClubTests in Quant. I run out of time by the time I am on question 27 or so and do the rest of the test in study mode instead of in timed mode.
I took 2 GMATClub Tests so far.

Does it get better as I take more tests? I find the questions to be extremely difficult. How does a GMATTest Club score translate to an actual GMAT Quant score?

Thanks.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GMAT 2: Q0 V0
GPA: 3.55
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Re: Scoring only 14/37 GMATClub Quant tests. Plz help! [#permalink] New post 21 Jan 2013, 19:15
The GMAT Club Tests are tougher than the actual GMAT. Have you practiced Quant with other resources? The MGMAT test will provide a more accurate representation of the score you will see on test day, and the GMAT Prep is the best way to guage your progress.

From other posts, I gather Club Tests are a great way to improve your score. I have seen many talking about the 49-51Q they hit after working on the club tests. I scored 46Q on the GMAT Prep but am havingdifficulties similar to youers on the club tests. Hopefully the challenge will push us to the next level.
Re: Scoring only 14/37 GMATClub Quant tests. Plz help!   [#permalink] 21 Jan 2013, 19:15