Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Jul 2014, 23:22

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

scoring poorly in IR ... my test is after tomorrow .HELP!!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Leadership, Marketing
GMAT 1: 540 Q36 V28
GMAT 2: 550 Q39 V27
GMAT 3: 620 Q42 V33
GPA: 2.82
WE: Human Resources (Health Care)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 181

scoring poorly in IR ... my test is after tomorrow .HELP!! [#permalink] New post 01 Apr 2013, 06:04
Still scoring poorly in IR on my practice tests .... I scored 3 on my first official attempt on the 13th of Feb and this was my highest score . Need a score between 4-5 . Any strategy advice pleaaaaaase ??? Thanks in advance

My RC Recipe
http://gmatclub.com/forum/the-rc-recipe-149577.html

My Problem Takeaway Template
http://gmatclub.com/forum/the-simplest-problem-takeaway-template-150646.html

1 KUDOS received
VP
VP
Followers: 69

Kudos [?]: 435 [1] , given: 447

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: scoring poorly in IR ... my test is after tomorrow .HELP!! [#permalink] New post 01 Apr 2013, 06:32
This post received
KUDOS
How many questions did you attempt? Did you try to do all of them in the 30 minutes?

For a score of 4-5 you need to spend more time on less number of questions. After giving the question a quick read, drop questions that are difficult for you (MSRs?).

Also, practice a bit and don't fret too much over the section.

My Debrief | MBA Timeline - New! Stay on top of deadlines, receive recommendations for each stage, get reminders.

Expert Post
Current Student
Status: Making every effort to create original content for you!!
Concentration: Healthcare, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V34
GMAT 2: 750 Q49 V42
Followers: 239

Kudos [?]: 808 [0], given: 82

Re: scoring poorly in IR ... my test is after tomorrow .HELP!! [#permalink] New post 01 Apr 2013, 09:45
Expert's post
TheNona wrote:
Still scoring poorly in IR on my practice tests .... I scored 3 on my first official attempt on the 13th of Feb and this was my highest score . Need a score between 4-5 . Any strategy advice pleaaaaaase ??? Thanks in advance

Hi TheNona,

I Agree with Jumsumtak. Moreover, for scoring patterns go through this post - gmat-prep-software-analysis-and-what-if-scenario-ir-147106.html#p1181172

Have you practiced the online IR questions that came with OG13 and GMATPrep. If not then go through them, if yes then go through them once again. Find out which question types you are comfortable with and try to focus more on these type of questions during the actual test. All the best !!

Hope this helps,

Press Kudos if you want to say thanks

Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia | Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia | GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios -- VERBAL | GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios -- IR

Please Read and Follow the 9 Rules of Posting in Verbal Forum

Re: scoring poorly in IR ... my test is after tomorrow .HELP!!   [#permalink] 01 Apr 2013, 09:45