Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 04:59

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
BSchool Forum Moderator
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V39
GPA: 3.9
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 7

Premium Member
SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 24 Sep 2013, 12:05
This post was
BOOKMARKED

SDA Bocconi in the Social Media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sdabocconi
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sdabocconi
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=13848&trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Asda%20%2Cidx%3A4-1-7

SDA Bocconi in the Rankings:

BloombergBusinessweek: http://www.businessweek.com/bschools/rankings/full_time_mba_profiles/bocconi.html
The Economist: http://www.economist.com/whichmba/sda-bocconi-school-management/2013
Financial Times: http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/sda-bocconi/global-mba-ranking-2013#global-mba-ranking-2013
Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/colleges/sda-bocconi/sda-bocconi-school-of-management/

Events @ SDA Bocconi

DavideGMAT wrote:
Whether you're an applicant, an admitted student or a prospective, or you simply want to know more about the School, SDA Bocconi has scheduled two online sessions (10 and 11 April, 2014)....................................Read the remaining post here.

Attachment:
Admissionado Chat Transcript - Tips for R3 and European School Applications.pdf [386.82 KiB]
Downloaded 15 times
To download please login or register as a user

SDA Employment Statistics

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Attachment:
SDABocconi_EmplStats_1.png
SDABocconi_EmplStats_1.png [ 446.68 KiB | Viewed 4539 times ]

Attachment:
SDABocconi_EmplStats_2.png
SDABocconi_EmplStats_2.png [ 566.32 KiB | Viewed 4495 times ]

Attachment:
SDABocconi_EmplStats_3.png
SDABocconi_EmplStats_3.png [ 469.48 KiB | Viewed 4460 times ]

Attachment:
SDABocconi_EmplStats_4.png
SDABocconi_EmplStats_4.png [ 351.39 KiB | Viewed 4452 times ]

SDA Videos and Pics

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Attachment:
School Photo 1.jpg
School Photo 1.jpg [ 14.13 KiB | Viewed 3267 times ]

Attachment:
School Photo 2.jpg
School Photo 2.jpg [ 11.95 KiB | Viewed 3255 times ]

Attachment:
School Photo 3.jpg
School Photo 3.jpg [ 7.76 KiB | Viewed 3241 times ]

Attachment:
School Photo 4.jpg
School Photo 4.jpg [ 7.5 KiB | Viewed 3238 times ]

Attachment:
School Photo 5.jpg
School Photo 5.jpg [ 101.77 KiB | Viewed 3247 times ]

SDA Social Media Updates

Tweets

FB Updates

Prominent Current Students/Alumni Active on GMAT Club: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

DavideGMAT - Class of 2015
DelPiero - Class of 2015

Last edited by Narenn on 08 Apr 2014, 12:01, edited 4 times in total.
Current Students
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Current Student
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: Q V0
WE: Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 4

Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 08 Oct 2013, 09:33
they sent me an e-mail stating that I have been admitted but, did not send the official docs yet.

is there anybody got an offer?

what do they want, to matriculate, i am very curious.
Current Student
Schools: Bocconi '15 (A)
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 23 Oct 2013, 08:12
DelPiero wrote:
they sent me an e-mail stating that I have been admitted but, did not send the official docs yet.

I am in the same situation, I have been admitted but didn't receive the docs yet.
Did you receive a scholarship? Do you know when they are informed?
Current Student

Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 23 Oct 2013, 09:49
hghg wrote:
DelPiero wrote:

I am in the same situation, I have been admitted but didn't receive the docs yet.

i did not get any information about schoolarship, and actually i don't know when they will decide about schoolarships.

do u know when they will send the documents?
Current Student

Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 23 Oct 2013, 10:39
DelPiero wrote:
hghg wrote:
DelPiero wrote:

i did not get any information about schoolarship, and actually i don't know when they will decide about schoolarships.

do u know when they will send the documents?

No, in the email it says "soon". I received the email october the 7th
Current Student

Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 23 Oct 2013, 11:02
[/quote] No, in the email it says "soon". I received the email october the 7th[/quote]

i think, we need to be patient :)

are you planning to matriculate or do you have other alternatives?
Current Student

Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 24 Oct 2013, 07:32
DelPiero wrote:
No, in the email it says "soon". I received the email october the 7th[/quote]

i think, we need to be patient :)

are you planning to matriculate or do you have other alternatives?[/quote]
It depends on the scholarship
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 29 Oct 2013, 03:48
Hey All,

Can you help me understand my chances with a 640 gmat score (non-engg, female, India)? Looking to join track in luxury management program. hold 2.5+ years of experience in Marketing with startups, education background in Fashion Marketing and quite a few leadership positions in College.

Cheers!
Current Student

Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 05 Nov 2013, 03:55
FashionEnthusiast wrote:
Hey All,

Can you help me understand my chances with a 640 gmat score (non-engg, female, India)? Looking to join track in luxury management program. hold 2.5+ years of experience in Marketing with startups, education background in Fashion Marketing and quite a few leadership positions in College.

Cheers!

European schools are less interested in the quantitative qualifications such as gmat & gpa, but they are much more interested in the experience.

I think you have a chance, but with more work experience your chances would increase significantly.

---

By the way we are still waiting for the documents, I do not know whatever they are, but we are waiting. While we are waitng deadlines for other schools are passing away.
Intern
Intern

Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2013, 01:45
DelPiero and Hghg,

How did you two manage to get such a fast response? It says on the SDA MBA website that it take 12 weeks for the adcom to take a decision on an application. Taking into consideration the fact that the earliest that you guys could have applied was in the first week of September when the applications opened that is a response around 8 weeks in advance.

Thanks! :)
Current Student

Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2013, 03:07
Griffith80 wrote:
DelPiero and Hghg,

How did you two manage to get such a fast response? It says on the SDA MBA website that it take 12 weeks for the adcom to take a decision on an application. Taking into consideration the fact that the earliest that you guys could have applied was in the first week of September when the applications opened that is a response around 8 weeks in advance.

Thanks! :)

I guess, I am one of the earliest applicants :)

And also I guess, applying so early gives you opportunity of getting a fast response :)
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member
Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 24 Dec 2013, 03:55
I'm in! :)
Expert Post
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
Followers: 153

Kudos [?]: 1007 [0], given: 937

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 25 Jan 2014, 12:26
Expert's post
This is for the information of all R3 as well as European school applicants.

Admissanado experts - Jon and Lauren - conducted Q&A chat in GMATCLUB chat room few days back in which they offered tips and guidance to prospective R3 & European school applicants.
I have updated the first post with the transcript of this chat. Interested members can download this transcript from there.

Good luck to everyone applying and have a nice weekend. :)

Thank You!

Be the coolest guy in the MBA Forum - Be a threadmaster!

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

All MBA Resources All 'Sticky' Topics at one place

Please share your profiles for this application season: 2015 Profiles w/ Admit/Dings Results!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Next Generation GMATClub CATS with Brilliant Analytics.

2 KUDOS received
BSchool Forum Moderator

Kudos [?]: 29 [2] , given: 7

Premium Member
Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 28 Jan 2014, 15:17
This post received
KUDOS
SDA Bocconi's flagship MBA program climbs up in the FT MBA Ranking 2014

Thanks to great placement results and growing international opportunities, SDA Bocconi School of Management Full-Time MBA moves up 8 places in the world and 3 in Europe in the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2014.
SDA Bocconi, the only Italian Business School to feature amongst the 100 top international MBA programs, is now 31st in the world and 11th in Europe.

http://www.sdabocconi.it/en/value/rankings
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received

Kudos [?]: 1007 [1] , given: 937

Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 29 Jan 2014, 08:03
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Hello GMATCLUB Members,

We are bringing a webinar with Q&A as well as chats with current students focused on the Waitlisted Applicants.

The first event of this series is Webinar conducted by Admissionado's Founder and HBS Alum Jon Frank. Jon will share his suggestions followed by a Q&A session. This is your opportunity to ask your specific questions. The webinar will take place on 31st January 2014, Friday, 9 AM PST.

We shall also be conducting chat sessions with some Current students from various schools who were successfully admitted from a waitlist so you can learn what to expect from the process, what worked for them, and what it takes. These chats shall take place in our Chat Room. We will release the times & Dates (all will be the first week of February)

Registration Link: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/531329318
Download event to your Outlook
If you are on a waitlist - you do NOT want to miss these!

The webinar and chats are free. There will be a 30-minute Q&A session at the end of the Webinar on Friday Jan 31st at 9 AM PST - join to have your questions answered.

Thank You! :)

Please share your profiles for this application season: 2015 Profiles w/ Admit/Dings Results!

Current Student

Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 30 Jan 2014, 04:12
DavideGMAT wrote:
SDA Bocconi's flagship MBA program climbs up in the FT MBA Ranking 2014

Thanks to great placement results and growing international opportunities, SDA Bocconi School of Management Full-Time MBA moves up 8 places in the world and 3 in Europe in the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2014.
SDA Bocconi, the only Italian Business School to feature amongst the 100 top international MBA programs, is now 31st in the world and 11th in Europe.

http://www.sdabocconi.it/en/value/rankings

I hope the placements will be better in the upcoming years :)
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member
Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 01 Feb 2014, 06:24
DelPiero wrote:
I hope the placements will be better in the upcoming years :)

SDA Bocconi's MBA program is steadily climbing up in rankings, I bet more good news will follow year after year :wink:
Expert Post

Kudos [?]: 1007 [0], given: 937

Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 04 Feb 2014, 06:35
Expert's post

!
Join us for a chat with several current students who have been admitted from WL last year.
When: Tue Feb 4th at 9 AM PST
Where: GMAT Club Chat

The recording of the Getting off a Waitlist Webinar is now available on Youtube:

BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member
Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2014, 01:34
Gentlemen, this is just a reminder: next Tuesday, February 11, SDA Bocconi holds a webinar (6:30 pm CET) in which faculty and career service officers will present the full time MBA program.

To attend, visit http://www.sdabocconi.it/en/events/mba-executive-mba/all/all/all#content
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member
Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 06 Mar 2014, 23:41
This post applies to admitted MBA students @SDA Bocconi: why don't you share your journey towards admission with us here on GC? Tell us what you did, who you met and how tough the adventure has been on http://gmatclub.com/forum/share-your-application-experience-332/!

Every word from you counts - especially from the point of view of prospective applicants!

Join us!
Re: SDA Bocconi Class of 2015 Calling all applicants!   [#permalink] 06 Mar 2014, 23:41