Seeking a profile evaluation.
1. Full-time work experience:8 months as a supply chain business analyst, 6 months (18 months at matriculation) as an E commerce analyst with a fortune 100 retail firm
2. GMAT score: 680 (Q45 V38)
3. College info:
- I attained my BBA at Simon Fraser University, 2012
- GPA: 2.9, aprox 3.2 in final 2 years (a curved program)
- Major: strategic innovation and entrepreneurship
4. Extra curricular activities:
- International exchange at Copenhagen business school
-undergrad coop program
- Minor hockey childrens recreation coach
-Active hockey player
- Learning Mandarin (elementary level currently) as well as limited french.
-have traveled throughout South east asia, China, Europe, Canada
5. Target programs
MBA part time UBC- Finance or strategic management (really the only one im considering).
The competetive requirements are 640 GPA, 3.3 undergrad, and 6 years experience.
7. My post Mba goal:
Make a career change into finance or management fast track program
For the program you are aiming at, you would have I feel good chances of getting in... except for the work experience... I dunno, maybe with 2 and half years it could be more relevant, but even if they LOVE you, I feel they still might be tempted to tell you "Hey, we love you, but why not apply in 2 years?"
Admissionado | Packages | School Guides | Team
If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!