Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Jul 2014, 11:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program.

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Schools: Kellogg, Booth, Tuck, Wharton and Ross
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 04:33
Folks,

I would appreciate if someone can share a quick feedback on the overall quality of the program, course materials, CAT tests and basically the overall experience of the Knewton GMAT program. I scored a 650 on my GMAT and really want a 720 or so and I cannot delay writing the exam beyond end of July'10 due to demand coming up at work in the last two qtrs.

Any success stories with this program? How would you rate the program on the scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest. Please comment.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Knewton GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
VP
VP
Followers: 11

Kudos [?]: 192 [0], given: 31

GMAT Tests User
Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 04:40
sunnyrollen wrote:
Folks,

I would appreciate if someone can share a quick feedback on the overall quality of the program, course materials, CAT tests and basically the overall experience of the Knewton GMAT program. I scored a 650 on my GMAT and really want a 720 or so and I cannot delay writing the exam beyond end of July'10 due to demand coming up at work in the last two qtrs.

Any success stories with this program? How would you rate the program on the scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest. Please comment.

Send me an offline message and I'll be happy do discuss. Also, I can refer you for an additional $100 discount.
Knewton GMAT Representative
Schools: BA Amherst College, MFA Brooklyn College
Followers: 16

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 1

Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 06:13
Thanks for the inquiry about Knewton.

We are very confident in our CATs; they were designed by the architects of the original GMAT.

And our Money-Back Guarantee is legit: Your score will go up 50 points, or your tuition will be refunded in full, no questions asked.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Josh

Josh Anish
Senior Editor
Knewton, Inc

Free GMAT Club tests ($250 value) in addition to any other discounts or coupons when you buy the Knewton Course with KnewtonBest-GMAT-Club discount code.
Use this promo code when you sign up for Knewton: KnewtonBest-GMAT-Club

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2159

Kudos [?]: 7584 [0], given: 3623

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 06:24
Expert's post
Josh, quick question to you - do any conditions apply such as a person must have completed all homework or all test assignments for the money back guarantee to be applicable?

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Knewton GMAT Representative
Schools: BA Amherst College, MFA Brooklyn College
Followers: 16

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 1

Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 06:43
Yep.

To qualify for the Knewton Money-Back Guarantee, you must take all 5 Knewton practice CATs, attend all class sessions (either live or on demand), and complete all Core Work. Other work is optional but strongly recommended.

We believe, pedagogically, that it's in the student's best interest to complete these facets of the course in order to succeed on test day.

Josh Anish
Senior Editor
Knewton, Inc

Free GMAT Club tests ($250 value) in addition to any other discounts or coupons when you buy the Knewton Course with KnewtonBest-GMAT-Club discount code.
Use this promo code when you sign up for Knewton: KnewtonBest-GMAT-Club

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 06:49
Expert's post
JoshKnewton wrote:
Yep.

To qualify for the Knewton Money-Back Guarantee, you must take all 5 Knewton practice CATs, attend all class sessions (either live or on demand), and complete all Core Work. Other work is optional but strongly recommended.

We believe, pedagogically, that it's in the student's best interest to complete these facets of the course in order to succeed on test day.

Thanks!

I fully agree with the requirements - people need to have taken all the classes and materials and given it their best shot to be able to take advantage of the program. However, at the same time, would not want someone get penalized for missing an exercise or leaving a few questions unanswered in a test. So, the more transparency on the front-end, the better the overall relationship and experience for everyone.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator

VP
VP

GMAT Tests User
Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 07:17
sunnyrollen wrote:
Folks,

Your email came back as invalid. Could you send me your email or see if there is a problem in the registration?
Intern
Intern

Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 07:24
lagomez wrote:
sunnyrollen wrote:
Folks,

Your email came back as invalid. Could you send me your email or see if there is a problem in the registration?

Just sent you an email... you should have it in your mailbox. Please confirm.
VP
VP

GMAT Tests User
Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 07:49
sunnyrollen wrote:
lagomez wrote:
sunnyrollen wrote:
Folks,

Just sent you an email... you should have it in your mailbox. Please confirm.

Nothing yet
Intern
Intern

Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 08:01
lagomez wrote:
sunnyrollen wrote:
Folks,

sunnyrollen at hotmail dot com
Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 08:05
Expert's post
You guys can PM each other :)
Just hit the PM button under the message. That allows you to stay anonymous.

Founder of GMAT Club

Intern
Intern

Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 08:22
bb wrote:
You guys can PM each other :)
Just hit the PM button under the message. That allows you to stay anonymous.

bb-

That's exactly what I tried doing but for some reason the message didn't go thru. Is there anything I need to change in my profile settings? plz let me know.

thanks.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 10:30
I too had the same question regarding knewton tests.

@lagomez

I tried to send a private message.but it said the user hasn't enabled the feature of receiving private messages.
seems like you need to enable some feature in mail settings.Am not sure

Rgds
FedX
VP
VP

GMAT Tests User
Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 10:42
FedX wrote:
I too had the same question regarding knewton tests.

@lagomez

I tried to send a private message.but it said the user hasn't enabled the feature of receiving private messages.
seems like you need to enable some feature in mail settings.Am not sure

Rgds
FedX

My private messages seem to be coming in fine.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 11:32
If you look at my post, you can see 2 buttons below "profile" and "pm"

But in your post its not so..may be thats a hint..
Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 12:14
Expert's post
I have changed your preferences - I hope you don't mind lagomez - you had PM's turned off. You can change that and other settings here: ucp.php?i=165

(Admins and mods are not limited, so you did get my PM).

Founder of GMAT Club

VP
VP

GMAT Tests User
Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program. [#permalink] New post 12 May 2010, 12:39
bb wrote:
I have changed your preferences - I hope you don't mind lagomez - you had PM's turned off. You can change that and other settings here: ucp.php?i=165

(Admins and mods are not limited, so you did get my PM).

Oh okay. Not a problem. I thought I had checked that, but thanks for correcting.
Re: Seeking feedback on Knewton 50+ point guarantee program.   [#permalink] 12 May 2010, 12:39