Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Sep 2014, 19:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Selling slot in Icon+ GMAT Full Prep Course (Singapore)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Selling slot in Icon+ GMAT Full Prep Course (Singapore) [#permalink] New post 21 Oct 2012, 19:25
I have purchased 1 slot in the highly regarded Icon+ GMAT Full Prep Course (Singapore) and am unable to complete this course, due to an overseas posting.

For the full preparation class program, there is real-time interaction with a qualified lecturer, who will provide a comprehensive coverage of all the topics in the GMAT, as well as test-taking techniques. He/she will touch on various topics in the Verbal, Quantitative and AWA in each lesson.

During the program, you will have access to 6 mocks tests and numerous practice questions. After each class, you will be assigned mock tests and practice questions on a patented e-learning platform that specifically focuses on GMAT prep.

The course consists of 8 lessons, each spanning 3.5 hours, along with one extra revision class of 2 hours. Lessons are held in the morning/afternoon on weekends.

I attended the first weekend of lessons, i.e. the introductory lessons (I have all the material unused at my disposal) and if you purchase this; you would attend the course from Lesson 3 (i.e. post-intro lesson) onwards.

I have discussed our situation with Icon+ and they have authorized me to sell my space in the GMAT Full Prep Course. If you decide to purchase the slot, you will be allowed to choose a course schedule from the website (upcoming dates: 10/11/2012 to 13/12/2012 or 08/12/2012 to 10/01/2013)

The listed price is S$ 1650 for this course; I am selling the course at S$ 1000 all in. The package includes the Official GMAT Study Guide (12th Edition) which I have an untouched copy of.

Please get in touch with me at singaporegmat (at) gmail dot com with queries and/or offers.

Thank you.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Selling slot in Icon+ GMAT Full Prep Course (Singapore)   [#permalink] 21 Oct 2012, 19:25