Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Jul 2014, 20:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

sending TOEFL scores

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

sending TOEFL scores [#permalink] New post 26 Nov 2012, 00:12
Hello, guys

Is it necessary to indicate the codes of institutions my TOEFL scores will be sent at the day you write a test (some days prior to it)? Is there a possibility that my scores arrive at my email and after this I can send them anywhere I want?

I was today confused by a friend of mine who persistently tried to convince me there is no way of using the second variant :cry: . I am taking the test soon, but have not yet completed a list of institutions I want to apply.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: sending TOEFL scores [#permalink] New post 26 Nov 2012, 17:00
If you pay the ETS (the TOEFL company) some money they will send your score to institutions anytime after you've taken the test. But yeah... even if you opted not to send your score to anyone when you wrote the test, you still have to pay extra.

The institutions will likely only accept the score if ETS itself sends the score. You can't send it yourself.

:TOEFLresources.com: Step-by-step guides to the test and a free essay evaluation service

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: sending TOEFL scores [#permalink] New post 03 Dec 2012, 11:06
watchsmart wrote:
If you pay the ETS (the TOEFL company) some money they will send your score to institutions anytime after you've taken the test. But yeah... even if you opted not to send your score to anyone when you wrote the test, you still have to pay extra.

The institutions will likely only accept the score if ETS itself sends the score. You can't send it yourself.

Thanks!
Re: sending TOEFL scores   [#permalink] 03 Dec 2012, 11:06