Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 02:21

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Service des AdmissionsInternationales(SAI France)-Interviews

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Service des AdmissionsInternationales(SAI France)-Interviews [#permalink] New post 29 Mar 2013, 05:50
Hey Guys !

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this discussion. Guide me to the right place, in case I am barking at the wrong tree.

We know that the Service des Admissions internationales (SAI France) Masters in Management programme at ESCP, HEC, EMLYON, SKEMA, AUDENCIA , the admissions results are out and the interviews will be held in the coming month from Mid April to Mid May.

So, I would like you guys to share some thoughts on the interviews so that it will be of great help to all of us.
For people who have already gone through the interviews, it would be really great for us to hear your opinions.

For others, who are waiting for the interviews, let us bounce of some ideas on how will the interview be, and what kind of questions we might be asked.
What areas we need to focus on.

For example, something about the ongong Eurozone crisis.. stuff like that..

Let us share the kinds of things we need to be prepared, so it will help all of us.

Thanks..

Looking forward for a healthy discussion.
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern

Re: Service des AdmissionsInternationales(SAI France)-Interviews [#permalink] New post 11 Apr 2013, 18:22
ok.. let me get the ball rolling here..
Hopefully we will more activity.

1. What do you think should be an apt reply, if they ask where (i mean the place and not compnay) do you want to work after your masters and why?
Intern
Intern

Re: Service des AdmissionsInternationales(SAI France)-Interviews [#permalink] New post 03 May 2013, 20:27
Ok.. will give you my experience.
Interview was finally done yesterday at Bangalore, India

There were 2 people, one from France and one an Indian Alumni.
These were the questions they asked,
1. Tell me about yourself
2. Why France for masters
3. Will you be able to survive in terms of culture shock..or something like this.
4. Career goals.
5. do you speak french..
6. why are you moving out from technical field (i am working in Accenture services) to go into Management
7. Tell me abt a recent business event you are following
-- I talked abt Jet Airways-Etihad deal.. this went on for another 10 mins.. i guess..
8. do u think you are a thinker or a doer...

overall the interview lasted around 30-40 mins..

Hope some of these helps you in some way.

Anyway crossing my fingers... Hopefully i make it into HEC or ESCP.
Re: Service des AdmissionsInternationales(SAI France)-Interviews   [#permalink] 03 May 2013, 20:27