I am an Indian IT Male
• 10th – 91.18%
• 12th – 96%
• Engg – 75.4% (First Class with distinction)
• GMAT – 690 (Q48,V37 AWA 6.0)
Work – Ex:
• I have been working with an IT Services company for the past 6 years.
• Throughout, I have been working with Telecom clients
• I have worked with 3 different clients
• I can project my current role as SME. I have been a module lead and during my journey, I have mentored team of 10-20 members.
• A couple of awards at workplace.
• I am in Canada since Jan’ 12 (international experience of 11 months)
Extra – Curricular:
• Passed the HSK Level 2 Listening and Reading (an internationally recognized Mandarin Language Certification). This is equivalent to A2 in CEFR for languages. Also passed HSK Beginner spoken test.
• I worked with an NGO when. I was the Centre Head for one of the centers with 20 volunteers and 25 students.
• I was the Vice Captain of a team in Inter Corporate Cricket team.
• I have represented college in zonal level football competition.
• I was part of victorious team in Intra College football tournament.
Post MBA Goals:
I want to switch from IT to Consulting (Non IT). So I want to get into a 2 yr MBA program. Please suggest a 2 year program for my profile and my career aspiration (anywhere in the world)
Thanks in advance.