Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Apr 2014, 12:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

should i choose busines schools in exam?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 81

GMAT Tests User CAT Tests
should i choose busines schools in exam? [#permalink] New post 09 Jul 2012, 11:16
i want to knw one thing, as its my exam in this week, but i have no any university in my mind , because i don't have any plan when i l apply for MS finance, as one of my frnd told me that student have to choose university in exam , but i read in Mba.com that student can choose univeristy from home by logging in his account .. i dont knw what shud i do? because i dont knw wats planing either to do job over here or apply for ms in finance in any USA university ..

plz help me.. who is rite?? my frnd or i interpret it wrong frm mba.com ..

ur reply will be appreciated
thnk u

Bole So Nehal.. Sat Siri Akal.. Waheguru ji help me to get 700+ score !

Current Student
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 111

Kudos [?]: 523 [0], given: 114

GMAT Tests User
Re: should i choose busines schools in exam? [#permalink] New post 09 Jul 2012, 15:54
You should absolutely choose schools on the day of your exam. On the day of your exam you can make you score accessible to 5 schools for FREE. It is true that you can make your scores available to schools after your exam, but it will cost you $20/school. (I think it's $20 dollars, but might be off slightly). Either way, it will cost you money to send the scores later. My advice is pick the 5 schools you are MOST likely going to apply to, and then if you end up not getting into/applying to those schools then you can send your scores to more schools later.

I always recommend that people choose 5 schools b/c you are passing up a free opportunity if you do not. It's not a HUGE deal though, you just may end up paying for it later.

New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>

My GMAT and BSchool Tips:

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 81

GMAT Tests User CAT Tests
Re: should i choose busines schools in exam? [#permalink] New post 09 Jul 2012, 23:02
Ohh that means i interpret it wrong.. :( i thought its free to apply from home too now...

Thanks alot for replying ..i was confused with that..can u tell me few university for MS in finance any state university which has affordable fees in USA ..??

Bole So Nehal.. Sat Siri Akal.. Waheguru ji help me to get 700+ score !

Re: should i choose busines schools in exam?   [#permalink] 09 Jul 2012, 23:02