Could you please evaluate my profile?
24 yr old Indian Male IT ..
GPA- 3.4 Computer Engineering
GMAT – 660 Q48 V32
- 3.5 yrs IT consulting
- Have received lot of certificates and awards from my employer
- Represented the company at a few events and forums.
- 1.5 yrs of international exp.
- Leading a team with resources from Poland, South Africa and India
- Volunteer for EURO 2008
- Volunteered to work for a NGO for a few months
- Member of local kendo and cricket clubs.
- Have filed for a patent
I am mainly interested in innovation and entrepreneurship.
My GMAT score is on the lower side and that is my main concern.
I am planning to apply to Tepper and Stern.
Do you think it is wise to retake the GMAT and then apply or do I have a shot with my present score.
Will earnestly wait for your reply.