Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Apr 2014, 09:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Should I schedule my next GMAT?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Should I schedule my next GMAT? [#permalink] New post 02 Dec 2005, 15:45
I previously took the GMAT at the end of Oct. I have been studying for it again ever since. I went through the entire OG guide already, and I plan on redoing the wrong problems at least two more times before I take the actual GMAT again. Since my target score is only around the mid 500s to the mid 600s, should I schedule for the exam soon? I tried to schedule for Dec 17th this morning, but there is no more openings. So I have to schedule for the following week. There is only one test center in my city, therefore, I know I need to schedule it soon. What should I do?!
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 06 Dec 2005, 19:11
If you're feeling confident about how you're doing and are hitting your target score in practice, then go for it. If not, keep practicing and then schedule it.
  [#permalink] 06 Dec 2005, 19:11