Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Jul 2014, 00:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Sick of these yet? Decide my fate: Kellogg (1Y) vs. Yale

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Which should I attend

• 60% [51]
  • 40% [34]
TAGS:
VP
VP
Schools: Tuck
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 117 [0], given: 6

GMAT Tests User
Re: Sick of these yet? Decide my fate: Kellogg (1Y) vs. Yale [#permalink] New post 13 Mar 2009, 13:52
rca215 wrote:
Yeah, I would much prefer the full two years if it weren't for the other factors in play.

Ditch the gf, you're a handsome guy. From what I've heard, the girls come to you.

:oops:

Anyways, I think the point that a lot of people have mentioned, that you don't need an internship, is very true. You've got a very unique background. If you don't want to change careers, ignore the internship thing and go to Kellogg.

However, if you're seriously interested in non-profit, Yale has a lot to offer and you won't suffer a great deal if you choose to remain in health care.

RF

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Director
Director
Schools: Kellogg '10
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 87 [0], given: 15

GMAT Tests User
Re: Sick of these yet? Decide my fate: Kellogg (1Y) vs. Yale [#permalink] New post 13 Mar 2009, 14:37
rca215 wrote:
I wanted to thank you all for the detailed posts. They have been very helpful and have boosted my confidence that either route is a good one. I have been quite surprised at how even the voting has been, but it is probably a referendum on 2Y vs. 1Y as others have noted.

It appears Kellogg is starting to pull ahead, which times well with my personal feeling on the matter. Going to Kellogg is probably the more reasonable thing to do and, for now, it is probably what I plan to do. But who knows, maybe my mind will change in the next few months (or DAK will have me busting out my checkbook and signing on the spot).

Thanks again for the input.

I'm already having 2nd thoughts. :( :oops: :(

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 1

Re: Sick of these yet? Decide my fate: Kellogg (1Y) vs. Yale [#permalink] New post 16 Dec 2010, 04:33
i know this is a very old thread and the decision has long been made but: New Haven to Boston is NOT a three hour drive. I've driven this route ~100 times. Late at night you can do it in 90 minutes.
Re: Sick of these yet? Decide my fate: Kellogg (1Y) vs. Yale   [#permalink] 16 Dec 2010, 04:33