Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Sep 2014, 22:47

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
VP
VP
avatar
Joined: 23 Mar 2011
Posts: 1092
Followers: 73

Kudos [?]: 444 [0], given: 452

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 20 May 2013, 08:20
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Dec 2012
Posts: 6
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: Q V
GMAT 2: Q V
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 30 May 2013, 13:39
Anybody inquire w admissions regarding the WL? Guessing next week will be the earliest for a shakeup, but it could be a few weeks...
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 19 Mar 2013
Posts: 27
Location: United States
Concentration: Sustainability, Social Entrepreneurship
Schools: Sloan '15 (M)
GRE 1: 305 Q151 V154
GRE 2: 316 Q156 V160
GRE 3: 318 Q156 V162
GPA: 3.07
WE: Other (Military & Defense)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 0

Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 30 May 2013, 17:29
On person in the Sloan wait list forum was accepted off of the wait list. Has anyone else heard anything, acceptances, rejections?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Mar 2012
Posts: 23
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.04
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 1

Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 31 May 2013, 08:16
PNW wrote:
On person in the Sloan wait list forum was accepted off of the wait list. Has anyone else heard anything, acceptances, rejections?


I am able to login to their application url. But it gives me a blank page. It doesn't give me any link/button to enter my details. Did anyone faced this issue?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2013, 13:29
PNW wrote:
On person in the Sloan wait list forum was accepted off of the wait list. Has anyone else heard anything, acceptances, rejections?


I was on the WL and and got an invitation to interview. I don't know the outcome yet but I did not send in any additional references or supplemental information. Good luck to all still waiting.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 19 Mar 2013
Posts: 27
Location: United States
Concentration: Sustainability, Social Entrepreneurship
Schools: Sloan '15 (M)
GRE 1: 305 Q151 V154
GRE 2: 316 Q156 V160
GRE 3: 318 Q156 V162
GPA: 3.07
WE: Other (Military & Defense)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 0

Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2013, 13:40
liagr8c wrote:
PNW wrote:
On person in the Sloan wait list forum was accepted off of the wait list. Has anyone else heard anything, acceptances, rejections?


I was on the WL and and got an invitation to interview. I don't know the outcome yet but I did not send in any additional references or supplemental information. Good luck to all still waiting.


Did you already interview? When did they ask you to interview? Did they say anything about the wait list?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Jun 2013, 04:42
PNW wrote:
liagr8c wrote:
PNW wrote:
On person in the Sloan wait list forum was accepted off of the wait list. Has anyone else heard anything, acceptances, rejections?


I was on the WL and and got an invitation to interview. I don't know the outcome yet but I did not send in any additional references or supplemental information. Good luck to all still waiting.


Did you already interview? When did they ask you to interview? Did they say anything about the wait list?



I interviewed early last week and was invited late during the week before. It was not a long wait time between the invite and interview. Basically I was told that they were working through the waiting list to fill more slots.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 27 Aug 2012
Posts: 41
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GMAT 1: Q V
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 11

Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2013, 12:45
liagr8c wrote:
I interviewed early last week and was invited late during the week before. It was not a long wait time between the invite and interview. Basically I was told that they were working through the waiting list to fill more slots.


Ditto
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 19 Mar 2013
Posts: 27
Location: United States
Concentration: Sustainability, Social Entrepreneurship
Schools: Sloan '15 (M)
GRE 1: 305 Q151 V154
GRE 2: 316 Q156 V160
GRE 3: 318 Q156 V162
GPA: 3.07
WE: Other (Military & Defense)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 0

Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2013, 12:51
poseidon85 wrote:
liagr8c wrote:
I interviewed early last week and was invited late during the week before. It was not a long wait time between the invite and interview. Basically I was told that they were working through the waiting list to fill more slots.


Ditto


Poseidon, I see that you are listed as matriculating to Sloan. Did they ask you to interview, then you interviewed and then they offered you admission?
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 27 Aug 2012
Posts: 41
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GMAT 1: Q V
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 11

Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2013, 12:55
PNW wrote:

Poseidon, I see that you are listed as matriculating to Sloan. Did they ask you to interview, then you interviewed and then they offered you admission?


Yes, everything happened really quickly. I was a 2nd round applicant and got waitlisted in early March. I didn't submit any updates but received an email from Admissions at the end of May inviting me to interview the following week. I flew to Boston, interviewed, and got my decision this week.

Best of luck
Expert Post
VP
VP
avatar
Status: Yale SOM!
Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 1251
Location: United States
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Followers: 34

Kudos [?]: 411 [0], given: 245

GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2013, 13:30
Expert's post
poseidon85 wrote:
PNW wrote:

Poseidon, I see that you are listed as matriculating to Sloan. Did they ask you to interview, then you interviewed and then they offered you admission?


Yes, everything happened really quickly. I was a 2nd round applicant and got waitlisted in early March. I didn't submit any updates but received an email from Admissions at the end of May inviting me to interview the following week. I flew to Boston, interviewed, and got my decision this week.

Best of luck


Wow! Congratulations!! WL success story :)
_________________

aerien

Why Yale | My Advice For Younger Applicants

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 Oct 2012
Posts: 3
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 21 Jun 2013, 13:41
Any international students hear anything from the WL? Good luck to everyone!
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 19 Mar 2013
Posts: 27
Location: United States
Concentration: Sustainability, Social Entrepreneurship
Schools: Sloan '15 (M)
GRE 1: 305 Q151 V154
GRE 2: 316 Q156 V160
GRE 3: 318 Q156 V162
GPA: 3.07
WE: Other (Military & Defense)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 15 [1] , given: 0

Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 24 Jun 2013, 13:51
1
This post received
KUDOS
I just got the call today from Jen Barba. Very excited and cannot wait to be joining everyone!!! Are their any future Sloanies in the Seattle-Tacoma area?
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 26 May 2010
Posts: 694
Location: United States (MA)
Concentration: Strategy
Schools: MIT Sloan - Class of 2015
WE: Consulting (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Followers: 16

Kudos [?]: 192 [0], given: 628

GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Jun 2013, 11:50
PNW wrote:
I just got the call today from Jen Barba. Very excited and cannot wait to be joining everyone!!! Are their any future Sloanies in the Seattle-Tacoma area?

Awesome! Shoot me a PM if you have any questions about logistics. And I'm not sure if there are any Seattle Sloanies on here, but there are a few in the class (check the Google Group and our Facebook group for details).
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Feb 2013
Posts: 7
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 1

Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Jul 2013, 06:41
MIT Sloan is done accepting applicants from the waitlist this year. (exact words from AdCom member)
Re: Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 05 Jul 2013, 06:41
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
210 Experts publish their posts in the topic Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants MBAWanderlust 1134 26 Jun 2012, 12:03
7 Experts publish their posts in the topic Sloan (MIT) 2013 - Calling All Waitlisted Applicants aerien 50 09 Feb 2013, 16:44
30 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling All Fall 2010 MIT Sloan Applicants nink 897 08 Jun 2009, 16:39
4 Calling all MIT Sloan 2008 applicants mNeo 619 13 Aug 2007, 21:02
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Sloan 2013 (MIT) - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   [ 1135 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.