Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Oct 2014, 20:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Smooth sailing

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Smooth sailing [#permalink] New post 16 Jun 2003, 08:31
Hello Everyone,

I wrote the GMAT on Saturday June 14th with less than a month's preparation. I purchased the Official Guide for GMAT review (OG) and Kaplan 2003. I never even had a chance to crack the OG. I scoured the Kaplan book and CD, wrote one of the PowerPrep practice exams, and read posts on this website (and others). As a result, I scored well enough that I should be officially admitted to the B-school where I am already taking core classes. I should mention that I have an undergraduate degree in engineering from a top-rated university, as I'm sure that is a factor that should be considered in my performance on the exam.

My results were much higher on the actual exam than those I received on the Kaplan and PowerPrep sample CATs. I HIGHLY recommend Kaplan. The strategies and advice given in their books and software are second to none, which reminds me, mine are for sale - if interested please see:
http://www.gmatclub.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1232

Thanks for this site, BB ... it's great. I'd like to encourage everyone who reads this post to study hard and keep your cool, and you will do just fine on the exam. Control your emotions, manage your time, and most of all ... BE CONFIDENT, you've been studying hard and you know what you are doing!!

phoenixx
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Eternal Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 0

How many Probability Questions Did you Get [#permalink] New post 16 Jun 2003, 19:09
Well, what was the math like?

How many difficult CR;s did you see and SC for that matter to?

Victor
How many Probability Questions Did you Get   [#permalink] 16 Jun 2003, 19:09